iTaste VV V3.0 or Vision Spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched before I made this, forgive me if I missed something.

Currently I'm using a Vision Spinner with a ProTank 2.

I'm wanting to get a ProTank 3 Mini (however they word it lol) but here's my dilemma.....

I want lots of vapor & a decent battery without going too big. So do you all think the itaste vv with less battery will be worth it for the vape or is sticking with the Vision Spinner plenty?

Without continuing to ramble, is the vv with less battery worth it?

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
The iTaste VV v3 will give you more options and adjustability. As for bigger clouds, I think the topper and what's in it is what ultimately decides that. You should get slightly better results with a dual coil then a single, but I never found it worth it. The coils are more expensive, use battery power at a higher rate, and eat through a lot of juice. I switched to carto tanks.

The iTaste VV v3 will give you more options and adjustability. As for bigger clouds, I think the topper and what's in it is what ultimately decides that. You should get slightly better results with a dual coil then a single, but I never found it worth it. The coils are more expensive, use battery power at a higher rate, and eat through a lot of juice. I switched to carto tanks.

That makes sense, that's why I was looking into the ProTank 3 Mini.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I do have both and here are some important points.

My stainless spinner and protank mini look really nice together. Sleek and clean. I have an 1100 mah spinner battery and it lasts a little longer than the iTaste. A 1300 Spinner would be a little longer but would obviously, last longer. I also feel like it "hits" harder.

The iTaste has a unique look, the squared look also looks nice and looks okay with the mini. The build quality on the iTaste feels flimsy to me, like I could break it by squeezing too hard. The battery life of the 800 mah battery will last me from about 7a-2:30p with standard coils.

The Spinners have a lot of cheap knock offs and it is hard to know for sure you have a real one. Additionally, two people I know have had the tops of their spinners come out of the tube a little and it needed to be pushed back in to work.

The iTaste has a couple of nice features but the biggest one to me isn't the vw.....it is the pass-thru feature. I don't really care too much about the vw feature. It's neat but I end up using the vv instead. It is pretty impossible to get a knock off. I hate the button configuration to get to the menu.....as well

The Spinners are cheaper than the iTaste by anywhere from $15-25 depending where you buy them.

They are both solid choices based on your budget; I have a Kanger Spinner and I like it. This is just my opinion, your results may vary.

Last edited:

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Power loss? You mean because the battery is only rated 800mah? Really never noticed or cared, because of some reason, the Innokins always seem to last longer. I like the passthrough and the square shape (no rolling off the table) and it is very well-built. I just got my chameleon one from 101 Vape (2 days!) and I have several white ones and a black one. I am not going to buy anymore for a while, because I like my new MVP2 (innokin) and want to "dress it up," but I like the ease of sticking the Itaste in the pocket and going...Easy to stealth on, easy on the wallet, easy on the eyes and fun to learn about VV/VW with it. Also, I have trouble reading the Spinner markings.

OTH, I like the Rainbow Spinner because it is pretty. I look at it more than I use it.

I do have both and here are some important points.

My stainless spinner and protank mini look really nice together. Sleek and clean. I have an 1100 mah spinner battery and it lasts a little longer than the iTaste. A 1300 Spinner would be a little longer but would obviously, last longer. I also feel like it "hits" harder.

The iTaste has a unique look, the squared look also looks nice and looks okay with the mini. The build quality on the iTaste feels flimsy to me, like I could break it by squeezing too hard. The battery life of the 800 mah battery will last me from about 7a-2:30p with standard coils.

The Spinners have a lot of cheap knock offs and it is hard to know for sure you have a real one. Additionally, two people I know have had the tops of their spinners come out of the tube a little and it needed to be pushed back in to work.

The iTaste has a couple of nice features but the biggest one to me isn't the vw.....it is the pass-thru feature. I don't really care too much about the vw feature. It's neat but I end up using the vv instead. It is pretty impossible to get a knock off.

The Spinners are cheaper than the iTaste by anywhere from $15-25 depending where you buy them.

They are both solid choices based on your budget; I have a Kanger Spinner and I like it. This is just my opinion, your results may vary.

I see what your point is :) I wanted the itaste for the vapor & pass through, thanks for reminding me of that lol.

Power loss? You mean because the battery is only rated 800mah? Really never noticed or cared, because of some reason, the Innokins always seem to last longer. I like the passthrough and the square shape (no rolling off the table) and it is very well-built. I just got my chameleon one from 101 Vape (2 days!) and I have several white ones and a black one. I am not going to buy anymore for a while, because I like my new MVP2 (innokin) and want to "dress it up," but I like the ease of sticking the Itaste in the pocket and going...Easy to stealth on, easy on the wallet, easy on the eyes and fun to learn about VV/VW with it. Also, I have trouble reading the Spinner markings.

OTH, I like the Rainbow Spinner because it is pretty. I look at it more than I use it.

Yeah, I did mean the drop in mAh lol sorry I'm tired.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I absolutely love my vv3 and my MVP2. I use them both every day. I'm using my vv3 right now. I actually have a big ol' kayfun clone on top of it now. Looks silly but vaping like a champ. Got mine from 101vape too. Great price and fast delivery....when they're in stock that is.
Go for the vv3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread