Itching for a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I have the sig 75w tc right now and don't get me wrong I love the mod but I'm itching for something new,

Doesn't need to be right away but what's out that's comparable to it maybe a little higher in wattage but still a nice size to carry around with me while out and about?

Even if it's not out yet, what's being hyped up that's coming out soon?

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I rotate between a Snow Wolf, Sigelei 150w, and an IPV4. They all accomplish what I need them to.
I'm not a fan of anything with a large screen on it.... I'm rough on my stuff and can see that thing breaking very fast so the snow wolf is out of the question. I was thinking about the ipv4s but I feel like it's bigger than what I want. I'm also trying to figure out what's upcoming in the near future but I suck at finding info on mods that are yet to be released. Tanks are easy to find out about for me but mods I suck at lol

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Looking for a new one myself and keep eyeing the SX mini M class...anyone who has it, please chime in the good, the bad and the ugly. I know soon launching the SX ML class, but not sure I wanna wait

I wanted a SX Mini from the day I first seen it.

Time passes. Provari's, Coolfires, iSticks and everything else comes into my life. Coolfire is actually a nice mod BTW but anyhoo...........

Still that hole...........

Screw it, I can't take it with me. Ready to order it online but headed to NYC so maybe I can get a deal as its being phased out. I did, got it for 139$ at Beyond Vape. Store only but you could call. I've seen it for 150$ online.

It was worth the wait but really I shouldn't have tortured myself. Its worth the 200 I realize now.

The TC works great but honestly the settings it has for kanthal work better (for me). Using its five settings (Performance+, Performance, Standard, Soft and Eco) I can change my vape to suit my moods without touching the wattage.

Get it.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I wanted a SX Mini from the day I first seen it.

Time passes. Provari's, Coolfires, iSticks and everything else comes into my life. Coolfire is actually a nice mod BTW but anyhoo...........

Still that hole...........

Screw it, I can't take it with me. Ready to order it online but headed to NYC so maybe I can get a deal as its being phased out. I did, got it for 139$ at Beyond Vape. Store only but you could call. I've seen it for 150$ online.

It was worth the wait but really I shouldn't have tortured myself. Its worth the 200 I realize now.

The TC works great but honestly the settings it has for kanthal work better (for me). Using its five settings (Performance+, Performance, Standard, Soft and Eco) I can change my vape to suit my moods without touching the wattage.

Get it.

Thanks for the info! Maybe a waste of money but...had no intention of using the TC. I'm a kanthal gal. I thought once the M came out, the S would drop in price. No dice.

I love the design and look of it and not being a complete box, but I heard a few complaints it's a bit heavy. What do you think?

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Thanks for the info! Maybe a waste of money but...had no intention of using the TC. I'm a kanthal gal. I thought once the M came out, the S would drop in price. No dice.

I love the design and look of it and not being a complete box, but I heard a few complaints it's a bit heavy. What do you think?

It feels fantastic to me. But it ain't light by any definition.

Reactions: AngiBe

Kmfm0122

Account closed on request
Sep 29, 2015

It is heavy. But in the same note it's very solid.

Reactions: AngiBe

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm not a fan of anything with a large screen on it.... I'm rough on my stuff and can see that thing breaking very fast so the snow wolf is out of the question. I was thinking about the ipv4s but I feel like it's bigger than what I want. I'm also trying to figure out what's upcoming in the near future but I suck at finding info on mods that are yet to be released. Tanks are easy to find out about for me but mods I suck at lol
If you are looking at the IPV4S be sure to check out the IPV3 Li . If you watch the reviews on You Tube the IPV3 is higher rated then the IPV4S.
You can pick one up at Angel cigs for $70.00. I found out about it right after I pulled the trigger on a Clouper GT 80 but am not too dissapointed because the Cloupor GT 80 is the smallest or one of the smallest 2 18650 2 bat devices on the market. I haven't felt the need to go much above 60 Watts anyway. But I'm still eyeing the IPV3.

Reactions: bpurtell89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread