Itchy skin, horrible zit like rash on my back, ...., upper arms and shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
I've been vaping 5 years and lately I'm getting my ... kicked from it.
I vape Vango ejuice they say its 70% VG.
I vape the same flavor from them for a couple years.
Some times the juice gives me horrible heartburn, sometimes not.
The last several months I've been getting this rash of pimples and itchy skin.

Could it be PG?
Could it be cheap ingredients?

Could it be soy based vs palm based?

I tried another retailer with 90+ vg and it made quite a difference but no flavor and coils are burnt up real fast.

Theres no way I'm starting smoking again but at the same time I need to figure this out.

Can vg/pg go bad? Can they mold? I'm gonna try making my own juice but this is stressing me out, I need nicotine or I'll go mad, so much stress in today's world, I need that nicotine!

I read some threads here but before they got results they are no longer open for replies.
Is there a conspiracy there?

I'm not anti-ecig at all but this is turning into a serious issue that needs to be pinpointed.

thanks

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Rashes and pimples can be quite a few things, from an allergy to a depressed immune system, to simple dry winter skin. An allergy could be vaping related but also might not be. The others much less so. As always with medical issues, see a doctor, but one thing to look at is any changes you made in your vaping before these started to occur

• Disagree
Reactions: Cartel

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I'm looking for people that have seen solutions, not more speculations please
I’ll say it simple then :

See
A
Doctor

Looking for solutions to medical ailments on the internet is a recipie for folly. Get someone with real knowledge to determine if this is vaping related or not. It could be a host of things.

• Agree
Reactions: puffon

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I've been vaping 5 years and lately I'm getting my ... kicked from it.
I vape Vango ejuice they say its 70% VG.
I vape the same flavor from them for a couple years.
Some times the juice gives me horrible heartburn, sometimes not.
The last several months I've been getting this rash of pimples and itchy skin.

Could it be PG?
Could it be cheap ingredients?

Could it be soy based vs palm based?

I tried another retailer with 90+ vg and it made quite a difference but no flavor and coils are burnt up real fast.

Theres no way I'm starting smoking again but at the same time I need to figure this out.

Can vg/pg go bad? Can they mold? I'm gonna try making my own juice but this is stressing me out, I need nicotine or I'll go mad, so much stress in today's world, I need that nicotine!

I read some threads here but before they got results they are no longer open for replies.
Is there a conspiracy there?

I'm not anti-ecig at all but this is turning into a serious issue that needs to be pinpointed.

thanks

You want a Solution? Here's a Solution.

Vape Unflavored for 2 Weeks in the Same Nicotine/VG to PG Ratio you are using now. If your Problems Clear up, then it sounds like the Culprit was the Flavoring(s)/Sweetener(s).

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio

Sometimes products change, could be a change in the suppliers flavorings, ratios or any other number of things. Best to ask the supplier if something changed. You said you've used this for several years and in the past few months are experiencing issues. Do you buy fresh product, or in bulk? You are describing symptoms that could be attributed to a number of things. Some people experience sensitivities to certain things, closing threads is not a conspiracy by the forum. Saying it's a serious issue to you indicates you need to seek medical attention.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
In many years of watching this forum, I've come to understand that "See A Doctor" means "I haven't got a clue, but am letting myself / others off the hook by passing you into medical hands." ...as if physicians are knowledgable on what vaping can and can't do in a medical sense.
I take your point, but what little I do know about medicine says it could be several things that are not vaping related, such as shingles, and a real professional should discount various common things before looking at the weird and odd. Having one myself, old people’s bodies are weird and prone to breaking down in bizarre ways. That this is from vaping is not impossible, but there are more common issues that a doctor is much better at recognizing and dealing with.

• Agree
Reactions: keelalagirl55

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
The last 2 months I too have had problems with dry itchy skin. Dry skin in the winter is nothing unusual for me, so I use the same lotions I have for the past winters. Huge mistake this year. That changed to red burning skin and skin just falling off of my hands and feet.

Now I wanted an answer and a fix to what is going on here. So I went to the doctor and they stuck me in the hospital for 3 days. I don't understand how they can get away with kidnapping, but they do this with me all of the time. And I thought kidnapping was illegal? But apparently not if it is by law enforcement or by the medical community.

They did their x-rays, lab testing, and giving me their medicine and sent me home and told me to see them back in 30 days. And why is the advice always seems to be go see a doctor and when you do, your experience tells you what a waste of time and money that was. It all seems like a huge legal scam to me.

Now I for one am open to speculations. I am also a believer if you want something done right, you must do it yourself. As I always try the professionals first and I am always left feeling they are nothing more than incompetent baboons. Did they help? Hardly. They are good for certain things (broken bones and things), but they hardly mastered the whole medical thing.

So I am tracing back my steps to just before this started and analyzing what am I doing differently than before. There are two things that comes to mind. One I switched to decaf coffee. And two, while I have vaped both MTL and DL for years. But lately I have been vaping far more DL vaping.

So what about you? What can you think of that you have been doing differently since this problem first started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread