Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Imeo nope I don't use adobe effects. I don't know how to use adobe premiere. Its all in the JustGG, Ithaka, and of course my newly created TITAN COILS!!! OOOFAAAAAAAAA it will certainly bring one hell of a vapelicious vape.

Now if I had the ithaka Dripper Who knows what I may be able to do?

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Geez bishop that's pretty crazy man. Insane vapor production. Someone's gonna call the fire department when they see that coming out your house... Lol.. can you imagine walking down town blowin that.

Jeremy that's my biggest problem. I can't stealth vape anywhere I go. When I try to stealth the vapor plumes gives me away.
LOL

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was joking about skoke effects Bish but I was really impressed by your coils. Very well done my friend:)
Imeo nope I don't use adobe effects. I don't know how to use adobe premiere. Its all in the JustGG, Ithaka, and of course my newly created TITAN COILS!!! OOOFAAAAAAAAA it will certainly bring one hell of a vapelicious vape.

Now if I had the ithaka Dripper Who knows what I may be able to do?

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I use a Logitech c920 you really have to Manuel focus and lighting has a lot to do with the quality you get but for the cost its the best bang for the buck that I could get my hands on. Come on Vape mail ordered from Fluid and am tracking my order so far so good I ordered from ebay one week before and fluids package has caught up to it there both in customs right now the wait is killer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread