It's all Papa_L's fault, Reo #3 en route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
There I was, happy and contented with my two Reos +RM2/RM4, browsing the REOS site, as one does, when my eye fell upon an LP/SL Grand, black wrinkle in the blems - well, only one outcome really, ordered yesterday with an extra tumbled SL door for dressing up, USPS whizzed it from Alfred to Scarborough to Jamaica (NY, not Caribbean).
I hope it enjoys its visit to Jamaica.NY more than I did thirty-some years ago !
Now the tracking begins.
After reading the facilitator's report on the RM3 I fancied having a modding session myself so ordered a couple of A6 clones to play with and after figuring out the 510 screw head is for decoration, was successful on the first attempt and wow, it's the RM2 doubled.
Now I suppose I'll have to go and get yet another roll of 35mm film since he'll probably demand pics again.
Funny thing, that - the nice young lady that I remember operating the dev/print machine has apparently retired.:confused:..
I might have to update some things around here :D

Last edited:

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Yeah, that guy told me id order another when i was asking about reos a month or so ago. He was right. Now here i am, loving my lp black wrinkle, and checking reos mods blem section and the classies everyday hoping for a deal... Papa L should get commission from rob. Great guy... Just a SERIOUS enabeler.. Thanks papa L:D

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hello, Dave. Congrats on expanding your reo horizons :toast:

Glad that the A6 is floating your boat - "the RM2 doubled"; couldn't have said it better myself.

As for pics, oh yes, my friend, pics there simply must be. You're in France, so maybe you could go catch that tiger on the loose in Montévrain and get your picture in the paper holding your new reo.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh yeah that guy.....He told me when I got my first one to get ready for a second. I didn't believe him at all.

It should be here Monday. :lol:

Dude, you're a gamer, and an RPG'er at that. Never a doubt ;)

Pics when she arrives, of course, plus your thoughts on #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread