Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I do the same thing Eleanor. I check this forum everyday for updates. I ended up buying one more mini T3 and some Aspire coils during the Father's Day sale. I would have bought at least 10 T3 coils if they would of had them during that sale. I like the mini T3 better than the Aspires on the MVP. I'm starting to wonder how they can say they carry certain items when they are out-of-stock for months. I don't believe they had those coils during the Mother's Day sale neither. I agree it's sad....

B I L

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Hemet, CA
Same here. Not to be rude to SI because SI got me to quit analogs 8+ months ago and I'm very thankful for that. But it really seems like they are going out of business. I've invested too much money and finally found the right batteries and clearomizers that work great with me with SI and I'd really hate to spend the time and money (which I don't have) to find another company that keeps their inventory stocked. Hope that doesn't have to happen.

Please don't get me wrong. This isn't a threat. It's just the fact I may have to face. Enough of my 2 cents....

EDIT: Wow, actually it's going on 10 months analog free.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
It really is sad. I was reading the Smokeless Image thread before they had their own forum. This was a busy place when the forum first started.

I’ve always thought SI has some of the best automatic cig-a-like batteries around. Unfortunately, most of the ecig world has moved to 510 or eGo threading. Most manufacturers probably don’t even want to make things with 808/vGo threads.

I keep hoping SI will do something to turn things around, but I’m starting to have my doubts.

J.R.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Hey Smokeless Image........WAKE UP!!! HELLO?! Anybody there even care about us customers out here? I for one am just sick and tired of the same old song and dance "The shipment should be here in 2 weeks", well I am calling it horse manure!!! Wonder why your forum is dead?? You never have the most popular items in stock and leave your loyal customers hanging in thin air. Enough is enough. I AM MOVING ON TO COMPANYS WHO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS NEEDS. GOODBYE SI & GOOD LUCK.:mad::facepalm:

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I'm a bit disheartened by this as well. I like the Spinner batteries from SI and I also use the Mini Clearomizers. I waited as long as I could the last time I purchased Mini Clearos with 808 threads. I was forced to buy them from another vendor.

I guess whatever will be will be but I had always planned to stay loyal to SI. At least for those two items anyway. My wife has been 100% loyal to SI for over a year now. She has used nothing but SI products in that time frame.

I hope they are just in a lull or something like that.

Decipherme

Aug 22, 2012
U.S.A.
Hey Guys, We just got confirmation that Mini Clearos were shipped out yesterday. We are waiting on a response from the manufacturer about T3's so I will keep you guys posted.

So what does this mean, exactly? The minis are expected to be back in stock....soon? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?

I have to agree with the posters above...really a weird way to run a business. I'm trying to stay loyal to SI also, but....if I hadn't checked back and saw this thread, I would be looking for somewhere else to start buying stuff because the minis have been out of stock for sooooooo long =(

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
there is only one manufacturer who makes the mini .... We were waiting on them unfortunately... they have shipped so they should be in stock by next week.
So what does this mean, exactly? The minis are expected to be back in stock....soon? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?

I have to agree with the posters above...really a weird way to run a business. I'm trying to stay loyal to SI also, but....if I hadn't checked back and saw this thread, I would be looking for somewhere else to start buying stuff because the minis have been out of stock for sooooooo long =(

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
It is nothing short of bizarre how there hasn't been an official statement from these guys about how their brand is seemingly disappearing. It was a vibrant, active community once and now it's essentially a ghost town.

And even as more and more people chime in with the same issues, the only response we get is a sporadic "hey, maybe this or that will be in soon."

I'm off to the 501 connection. It has to happen sooner or later because it is an absolute certainty in my mind that these guys will be shutting the doors at somepoint, likely soon. I'll be using the same equipment that I've always gotten from SI (Sinners/Aspires) I just won't be getting them through SI. It's really too bad. They used to be the gold standard of cutomer service.

Thanks for the start, guys. Really is a shame how you drove the business into the ground.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Don't give up on your 808 stuff yet... :)

Although the 510 connection is more popular, there are still plenty of other vendors with 808 products available... one popular sub-forum here is the V4L one.

I happen to have gear with both types, and even some 4081's thrown in for good measure!! :D

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Hey the business isn't run into the ground! They are still getting everything situated and fixed up. I haven't given up on SI and I refuse to.

Thank you SI, Imagine, and Steve for all y'all do for us. I know y'all are having a slow down on your shipments but I appreciate you letting us know you are trying. Keep up the good work!

thankusmile.gif

And for those that leave SI... well that means more for the rest of us!:sneaky: I kid, I kid!:evil::p

cindycated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Hey Guys, We just got confirmation that Mini Clearos were shipped out yesterday. We are waiting on a response from the manufacturer about T3's so I will keep you guys posted.

there is only one manufacturer who makes the mini .... We were waiting on them unfortunately... they have shipped so they should be in stock by next week.

Warning: harsh comment coming:

I think one of the problems may be in the difference in communication style between S_Steve and Imagine. Imagine was always so forthcoming with relevant info and we always knew what what was going on (still is, on the very few times that she posts now - we miss you) and, from what I've noticed, S_Steve seems to be a little on the vague and noncommital side, almost to the point of answering with non-answers (sorry). I think we're just so used to rooting for Imagine/SI when we know what the problem is (quality issues, one supplier, customs, etc.) that we're a little put off when all we ever get now is "It's been ordered and will be here soon," several times in some cases. I'm not averse to adapters and have backups, but if I were someone who was trying to get off cigarettes and reliant on out-of-stock minis or T3 heads that are "coming any day now," I'd go ballistic. It might've been nice to have let people know that there are problems and it might be a long-term thing (so try this in-stock item for now), instead of the non-descript answers that just keep stringing people along. It's almost like the run-around, that we never got from Imagine. :2c:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2013
    In the Mist
    Love my SI stuff when I was using it. But it was frustrating when thy would not have items in stock for weeks. And it was especially bad when nothing good was in stock for sales. Coincidence??? I'm glad I am out of the strangle-hold of proprietary. But SI will always hold a special place in my heart because for a year they helped keep me off the sticks.

Yup I've moved on up. LOL

garemlin-albums-xxx-picture352062-e6aqude8.jpg

awsum140

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    Sitting down, facing forward.
    I've basically stopped using my X2s and Spinners now that I found dual coil devices, rayon and replaceable battery, VV/VW, mods. On the other hand I have no intention of ever stopping using my 78mm autos. SI/Volt seems to be the best out there in the cig-a-like battery arena, at least to me anyway, and they are soooooo handy when my hands are too busy to use a manual or I want to keep a lower "profile".

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Springfield, IL
    I've basically stopped using my X2s and Spinners now that I found dual coil devices, rayon and replaceable battery, VV/VW, mods. On the other hand I have no intention of ever stopping using my 78mm autos. SI/Volt seems to be the best out there in the cig-a-like battery arena, at least to me anyway, and they are soooooo handy when my hands are too busy to use a manual or I want to keep a lower "profile".

I couldn't agree more. I'm really glad I have my 78mm autos as they do come in very handy at times. They pair up great with the Mini Clearomizers too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread