Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Gilroy Garlic Festival is in full flight. I am going to see if I can find some Garlic bacon icecream, and send it up NT way.

You either love it, or hate it SO...Kent & crew shoot me address and I'll be sending some this weekend:):angel:

I am game, lmao!! <3

EvilBeast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
whoa...and that ice-cream actually has fans and people waiting all year to buy it...? I really can't even imagine how it would taste and why someone would want to ruin not one but two of the best things on earth ice-cream and bacon...I'm more confused than grossed out lol...But I wouldn't mind trying a Maple syrup & Bacon flavored Ice cream...hey that's not a bad idea...

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
I'm soooo glad I was on the road last week, Garlic Festival week plays hell with my commute through Gilroy. But man oh man the smell driving past the processing plant on the 152 right now is wonderful. Glad I'm not a vampire...

I used to make that drive through Gilroy on the 152. That town smells soooo good

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Garlic bacon ice cream? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. I'm sure my imagination is way worse than the real thing, but man that sounds horrid.

whoa...and that ice-cream actually has fans and people waiting all year to buy it...? I really can't even imagine how it would taste and why someone would want to ruin not one but two of the best things on earth ice-cream and bacon...I'm more confused than grossed out lol...But I wouldn't mind trying a Maple syrup & Bacon flavored Ice cream...hey that's not a bad idea...

Don't knock it till ya tried it. Believe it or not, it's actually quite good!

Tarja

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2014
Paicines, CA
It is a FUN festival. I <3 all things Garlic.

This year, as luck would have it...I ended up missing it as I managed to throw outmy back and ended up in the hospital overnight. I was fortunate enough to be transported by the entire Hollister paramedic department (2 people). Nice eye candy, at least, to take the mind off of the pain.

Ah well, no festival this year and no ice cream, but I did get morphine dessert :evil:

Fortunately, this area is really garlic central. I'll hit up one of the small garlic stands in the area and see if they have any of it 'on ice'.Then I'll figure out how to ship ice cream. Of course, I'll have to taste test it first:p

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
It is a FUN festival. I <3 all things Garlic.

This year, as luck would have it...I ended up missing it as I managed to throw outmy back and ended up in the hospital overnight. I was fortunate enough to be transported by the entire Hollister paramedic department (2 people). Nice eye candy, at least, to take the mind off of the pain.

Ah well, no festival this year and no ice cream, but I did get morphine dessert :evil:

Fortunately, this area is really garlic central. I'll hit up one of the small garlic stands in the area and see if they have any of it 'on ice'.Then I'll figure out how to ship ice cream. Of course, I'll have to taste test it first:p

((((((((((Tarja)))))))))) The like is for the fun festival, loving all things garlic and the morphine dessert. Booooooo for throwing your back out and having to stay in the hospital because of it. Hope you're feeling better now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread