Ended It's winning time again! 250 Joyetech eVic VTC Minis up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Not much action in this thread, I've been using this mod for a while, it's a decent little mod, really wish they had another version of it that was exactly the same but the battery door was longer and we could use two batteries, 75watts is enough for me 3000mah isn't...

Here's a concept I just drew up :p

cU2YSZq.jpg

GarfieldDC

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
india
Not much action in this thread, I've been using this mod for a while, it's a decent little mod, really wish they had another version of it that was exactly the same but the battery door was longer and we could use two batteries, 75watts is enough for me 3000mah isn't...

Here's a concept I just drew up[emoji14]
cU2YSZq.jpg
The other version of this with dual batteries is the Cuboid. Exactly the same board and interface as the VTC Mini.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
The other version of this with dual batteries is the Cuboid. Exactly the same board and interface as the VTC Mini.
Don't like the look of the Cuboid at all, I definitely wouldn't spend money on it.

Taller, Thicker, the screen on the front, I find it very ugly, this way it would be just a bit longer..

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

cU2YSZq.jpg
Apparently they are interested in my idea :D!! Guess cubis sales aren't going as planned >.<

Vapejondoe

Feb 3, 2016
Once again ECF is proud to present another world-beating giveaway!

Over the next 10 days, 250 lucky people will win a black Joyetech eVic VTC Mini, generously provided by Joyetech USA.

We're giving away 50 on this ECF thread, and 200 via our competition page on vaping.com.

So, get posting, have fun, and good luck!

Competition closes Friday November 20th

ECFJoyetechVTCMini-1.png
I was contacted by a woman from Vaping.com for my contact and sending info in regards to winning this device, it's been months and still no device or letter stating any info or anything I have email vaping several times and still no response on my prize? Are you guys on back order or was their a mistake made can someone please give me some info.

Ajwilkz

Nov 30, 2015
I was contacted by a woman from Vaping.com for my contact and sending info in regards to winning this device, it's been months and still no device or letter stating any info or anything I have email vaping several times and still no response on my prize? Are you guys on back order or was their a mistake made can someone please give me some info.

I'm still waiting too, and don't know who to get in touch with to get an update. I live in the UK, anyone else from the UK still waiting?

Reactions: Canno

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA

cU2YSZq.jpg
I would buy one and don't even need another mod.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I would buy one and don't even need another mod.
Generally I don't go over 14-15amps so I don't really need anything over 75 watts, I just want it to last longer! I've gotten two emails about it from Joyetech asking questions, them wanting more concept drawings, there's two things that could potentially happen, they release a whole new device or some sort of new battery door that extends it. Really hope they move forward with it, I'd love a small dual 18650 device and this has the potential to fit the bill. What is great is the VTC mini has bypass mode which I do use from time to time, having dual 18650 in bypass mode would be great.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
Generally I don't go over 14-15amps so I don't really need anything over 75 watts, I just want it to last longer! I've gotten two emails about it from Joyetech asking questions, them wanting more concept drawings, there's two things that could potentially happen, they release a whole new device or some sort of new battery door that extends it. Really hope they move forward with it, I'd love a small dual 18650 device and this has the potential to fit the bill. What is great is the VTC mini has bypass mode which I do use from time to time, having dual 18650 in bypass mode would be great.
I agree with all you say. I don't need more watts but would love the longevity. Parallel would be fine at 75 Watts. I like the VTC Mini in that it does TC with SS. It is a great device.

14-15 amps?

Last edited:

Vapejondoe

Feb 3, 2016
I feel like I'm the only one left waiting for my evic Mini...anyone else still waiting? Can someone please point me in the right direction for an update on the delivery? I've tried mentioning @low_tar_neil but he hasn't replied.

Thanks,

Alex
I also was contacted about calming Mod but nothing has arrived and no one will reply to me also, I have even email Joytech.com also

Reactions: Ajwilkz

Ajwilkz

Nov 30, 2015
I also was contacted about calming Mod but nothing has arrived and no one will reply to me also, I have even email Joytech.com also

What country are you in?

Still nothing here for me in the UK...I called DHL and they say they have nothing scheduled to be delivered to my address!

Who shall I talk to?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread