Ended It's winning time again! 250 Joyetech eVic VTC Minis up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I don't think I have any chance of winning one of these ...I signed up and shared what I could but for some reason I never get the email. No email and it said you need to click it to register and enter. So.....I can't find it and for some reason I don't have a spam or junk email. Who did the email come from? I have 3 devices that I get my email ...checked them all. I never got an email in all the other big giveaways either but I don't think you needed to click it to register ..I am bummed. My local internet provider must take certain emails that look like spam and just delete then.
Ladybear, check your settings here in ecf. Go to "Contact Details" and be sure you have checked the box of
"Receive site mailings. You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site."

Plus, I think just by your post here, you are entered. And one never knows; you might be a winner.

Best of luck to us all...

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Sometimes your ISP spams them before it gets to you. (Happened to me previously) can you go to your webmail and check that spam folder.

My ISP spams them? I'm using Outlook 2010 and all my junk emails go to my junk folder... AFAIK.

I have no idea where else to look for spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread