The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've really screwed up this tiem!

Discussion in 'Battery Mods' started by SupplyDaddy, Nov 11, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    I just had to go and do it..

Finally built a DNA mod. DNA75.

Sure, it was a kit, but really no different than my PWM mods or the Big Al mods I have been doing, Except....

Now I want more!
    This was easy. My PWM mods, hours of soldering, getting the wires too long, fighting the position of everything. The iPWM and ANT boards (Big Al's), just the wiring, and the position of things to get right.

While I did have an issue with the 2 of the 4 wires (Really?? Only 4 freaking wires???), it was my fault by not thinking it through. So, instead of soldering the wires to the 510 connections on the board first, I soldered to the 510 first... DOH!

As I had just gotten a Solomon 2 in a few days ago, I thought it deserved the place of honor. OMG (O not 0), this is a perfect pair to me!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    whats that round protrusion at the bottom ??

• Like Like x 1
  3. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    My infamous magnetic charging port connection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I like my Solomon 2 as well. Weird sideways connectors and all. Does seem to gunk up fast though.

• Like Like x 2
  5. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Nice simple box. The 75 is pretty bulletproof IMHO. Ive had 2 75C's lose there screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.