Jackaroo IP67 100watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi,
A friend upgraded and gave me their older Jackaroo 100W IP67 Waterproof mod. Im having trouble understanding the booklet instructions. Im still new to this kind of mod. What is the simplest setting to use ie The "P W" mode- where It looks like I set the watts and the device sets the coil resistance? What is the BYPASS mode for. The booklet doesnt describe any of these terms at all, the company wasnt any help either. Their instructs seem to be geared to people who are familiar with all of the terms. I keep looking for vids but no luck there as well So can someone help me out? Thanks in advance.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Their instructs seem to be geared to people who are familiar with all of the terms.
Yeah, that's typical.
Fortunately, we have this forum. :)

What is the simplest setting to use ie The "P W" mode- where It looks like I set the watts and the device sets the coil resistance?
Power mode, aka Wattage mode, will be the simplest to use. As you say, you set the Watts. The device will read the coil resistance. You just need to know the wattage range specified for the coil you're using. That's usually stamped into the coil. Start at the lowest. Go up little by little until you find what you like, which may vary w/ your e-liquid if you use different flavors.

What is the BYPASS mode for.
The device will feed the coil as much power as the installed battery can put out (BYPASSing power regulation). i assume some ppl use it, though don't understand why. The vape will hit hard when the battery is at a full charge then drop off gradually as the power drains.

I keep looking for vids but no luck
These might be helpful to you:

Reactions: sunnyskyez

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Yeah, that's typical.
Fortunately, we have this forum. :)

Power mode, aka Wattage mode, will be the simplest to use. As you say, you set the Watts. The device will read the coil resistance. You just need to know the wattage range specified for the coil you're using. That's usually stamped into the coil. Start at the lowest. Go up little by little until you find what you like, which may vary w/ your e-liquid if you use different flavors.

The device will feed the coil as much power as the installed battery can put out (BYPASSing power regulation). i assume some ppl use it, though don't understand why. The vape will hit hard when the battery is at a full charge then drop off gradually as the power drains.

These might be helpful to you:

[/QUOTE

THANK YOU MLJE! Power Mode-W it is until I figure the rest out. I couldnt see the first two vids because of some age restriction thing, but the I will be watching the last two. And YES we are very fortunate to have ECF here for all of e-cig questions. Thanks again for your help and time. Have a great day!

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
"THANK YOU MLJE! Power Mode-W it is until I figure the rest out. I couldnt see the first two vids because of some age restriction thing, but the I will be watching the last two. And YES we are very fortunate to have ECF here for all of e-cig questions. Thanks again for your help and time. Have a great day!"
You're very welcome.

If you have or create a YouTube account, you'll be able to watch the 2 other vids at youtube.com. You'll get access to other vape-related material, too. It just needs to know you're not a minor.

If/when you might want to explore Temperature Control or other advanced functions, you'll find plenty of help here.

Just btw, it's easier to see replies if you type them outside the /QUOTE box. :) Best of luck on your vaping journey!

sunnyskyez

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
"THANK YOU MLJE! Power Mode-W it is until I figure the rest out. I couldnt see the first two vids because of some age restriction thing, but the I will be watching the last two. And YES we are very fortunate to have ECF here for all of e-cig questions. Thanks again for your help and time. Have a great day!"
You're very welcome.

If you have or create a YouTube account, you'll be able to watch the 2 other vids at youtube.com. You'll get access to other vape-related material, too. It just needs to know you're not a minor.

If/when you might want to explore Temperature Control or other advanced functions, you'll find plenty of help here.

Just btw, it's easier to see replies if you type them outside the /QUOTE box. :) Best of luck on your vaping journey!

Thanks I will try it! I already watched the last two vids and one was really helpful!

Reactions: MLEJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread