• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jag is putting together a NEW JERSEY Vapers meet in the next couple of weeks, read below

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
THE NJ vape MEET IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jag has put together a NJ vape Meet for Saturday Feb 25 starting at 8 PM, and ending whenever at the Omega Dinner, and Cafe 1337 Route 1 South, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 The same info can be found on Face Book: New Jersey Vape Meet https://www.facebook.com/groups/232888403416556/

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com who makes the Saber sensor touch has been sick this past week with being in the hospital for 4 days, and is home recuperating. He has always been a Saber contributor / Donator to any Vape meet I have set up, and a good friend. I wish him a speedy recovery. And at the last NJ meet all the Proceeds from the Saber raffle went to IVC to help the ecig research.
Now today in the works their is going to be the making of a Ecig Documentary Movie, WE ARE VAPERS that needs funding which I think will be a Big Hit for everyone, meaning ecig users, smokers, and the entire population around the world. To me this is a far better way of explaining and promoting ecigs which is a Exploration into the World of Harm Reduction. Check out this Link: We Are Vapers -- IndieGoGo

I am very stoked, and believe this Documentary will have a Hugh Positive Impact on the Vaping world. So I will Raffle off my slightly used ( 5 times ) Red Racing Strip Saber that has powder coated end caps, and comes with a pass-through insert, it is 3.7 / 6 volts device on battery's but with the PT insert it is 5 volts in the car, and 3.7 to 11 volts with the home multi- power adapter. These are the Only piece you will need to buy, the choice of cable for the insert from Vapormoon.com for what options you would like to use, Home 3.7 to 11 volts and/or car at 5 volts only. I am sure that Sir Lawrence will sell you these, the raffle winner at below the web site price, or may just do even better.

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO WE ARE VAPERS, and if we get at least a $100.00 we will be a Co-Producer" credit in the film. (New Jersey Vapers Meet)

Raffles will sell for $5.00 each, plus their should be some other smaller prizes for a few other raffle drawings. saber.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread