Jam Monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Thank you! Yes, I’ve seen a lot of people posting their recipes. The vape scene is not that big here so it’s difficult to find stuff to create your own juice. It’s exciting to me to try these new juices, with my other vape I couldn’t get the good stuff so I had go settle for fruit flavors only.

I’m enjoying the butter flavor right now :evil:

Recipes can be found online. Ingredients can be ordered online.

• Disagree
Reactions: PatVapes

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
It’s not that simple :) there are a lot of restrictions for international shipping and also it takes around two to three months to get anything

Screenshot_20181215-133324.png

It would seem that if you can find a local head shop that sells nicotine salts, the rest should be easy

• Informative
Reactions: bask

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I just bought and tried the Apple Jam Monster. It’s soooo good! It’s official, I’m in love with Jam Monster :wub:

I wish you could mix your own juices …. I also wished it didn't take months to get stuff to you... That is ridiculous … We are spoiled in the USA for sure :rolleyes: …. When you mix your own you can get it exactly how it suits you and mixing is very easy.... But, I am glad that at the moment you are enjoying your Apple Jam Monster ;)

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    I wish you could mix your own juices …. I also wished it didn't take months to get stuff to you... That is ridiculous … We are spoiled in the USA for sure :rolleyes: …. When you mix your own you can get it exactly how it suits you and mixing is very easy.... But, I am glad that at the moment you are enjoying your Apple Jam Monster ;)

National shipping is fast. But getting stuff from other countries is a mess :( I have a friend who brings me stuff all the time but I still gotta pay her per pound, so it gets expensive. But yeah, I’m loving this buttery toast taste with sweet apple on exhale. Soooooo damn good. I want the grape one now lol might ask Santa for it

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    National shipping is fast. But getting stuff from other countries is a mess :( I have a friend who brings me stuff all the time but I still gotta pay her per pound, so it gets expensive. But yeah, I’m loving this buttery toast taste with sweet apple on exhale. Soooooo damn good. I want the grape one now lol might ask Santa for it

LOL .. yeah some of those flavors are nice and most folks want to try them all.... There are way too many flavors to try all of them but yet I know lots of people who sure try ;) …. I hope Santa does bring you the grape juice :)

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    LOL .. yeah some of those flavors are nice and most folks want to try them all.... There are way too many flavors to try all of them but yet I know lots of people who sure try ;) …. I hope Santa does bring you the grape juice :)

I’ll ask my best friend to get it for my birthday/Christmas lol even though he’s so over my vape addiction :danger:

Reactions: AXIOM_1

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I’ll ask my best friend to get it for my birthday/Christmas lol even though he’s so over my vape addiction :danger:

Well, it sounds to me as though you love your vape addiction too much (like most people here) and so I imagine that he will just have to get used to it ;)

Maybe you will be fortunate and he will get it for you for Christmas :thumbs:

Reactions: vapdivrr

PatVapes

Dec 11, 2018
    Lima, Peru
    Well, it sounds to me as though you love your vape addiction too much (like most people here) and so I imagine that he will just have to get used to it ;)

Maybe you will be fortunate and he will get it for you for Christmas :thumbs:

I don’t understand why there isn’t a thread for e-juiceitis lol I think I buy one new bottle every week. I have way too much e-juice :confused: and I’ll have more because I want to have a Jam Monster collection lol

Reactions: Vapemesilly

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I don’t understand why there isn’t a thread for e-juiceitis lol I think I buy one new bottle every week. I have way too much e-juice :confused: and I’ll have more because I want to have a Jam Monster collection lol

Good idea for a thread … Go ahead and start one with that title ;) ( I will participate )…. I don't have collections of ejuice because I have always made/mixed my own juice... Hope you do the same some day because it is very cheap and almost costs nothing once you get the supplies.... Plus you can create your own wonderful flavors, or if you elect, you can follow other people's recipes … Either way, it is very inexpensive.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 4, 2015
    Ocala, Fl
    I love the Jam Monster Blackberry. The strawberry is good but strawberry isn't my favorite flavor in general. The blackberry I love. It's interesting about this brand because I see online that some folks love this stuff and others just hate it.

Me...I'm a lover.
    A 20's kid where I work had some of the Blackberry jam toast. I just smelled some on my finger. WOW. Very nice Blackberry, BUTTER and, well, Toast. I was sposed to get a test tank from him but he quit soon after. If it vapes Anything like it tasted and smelled...
    Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Cobramamba

Dec 24, 2018
    Irvine, CA
    I dont vape jam monster for the fact that it is very sweet and im lazy and dont want to change clean coils or prebuilt coils so often. I know they are a good seller... If youre only vape is jam monster than that no prob. I liked the grape when it came out. But there are many juices that will knock your socks off like shinjin vapor or some stuff from marina vape and the OG tafffy man

Reactions: PatVapes

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I dont vape jam monster for the fact that it is very sweet and im lazy and dont want to change clean coils or prebuilt coils so often. I know they are a good seller... If youre only vape is jam monster than that no prob. I liked the grape when it came out. But there are many juices that will knock your socks off like shinjin vapor or some stuff from marina vape and the OG tafffy man

Guess it's a good thing I have a dedicated blackberry tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread