Janty Stick vs Ego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denni

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2008
UK
denni-schnapp.livejournal.com
Last dispatch on Saturday at 11am; and do not necessarily get all orders out but try to, in somewhat panic! ;)

Yes - I've been debating any advantage in Airsure over International Signed-For, ever since they invented Airsure (some years now)... They say Airsure should be capable of being tracked in recipient country, but doesn't really seem to be the case (i.e. maybe it is, and I don't know how to do it!). It is £0.80 more expensive than International Signed-For on a £39 price tier or less.

I think there is more info available if there is a failed delivery at the addressee. This has happened once with Airsure (that I noticed), so I was able to see that the recipient postal service had left a note with the addressee, saying they had attempted delivery.

But certainly Airsure is the more up to date service, whatever the possible advantages....

Oh, and a big HELLO to LibertyFlights! ~:)~

What's happening, you're not closing shop (I hope)?

I'm asking because I want to order a stick for hubby's early Christmas present. Since I've been using the stick in public I haven't once been challenged by irate non-smokers—nobody makes the connection to any sort of smoking device! And I'm loving the performance, with the sole caveat that I prefer a suction switch, so an electronic cigar still comes out tops, but not for vaping in public.

So the stick is ideal for my hubby's new workplace. Just one more thing: I live in fear of losing the battery cover when I have to change batteries away from a USB power supply. Any chance of selling them as spares? :)

Hurray! My new JS got here today, just had some trial and error to get the atomizer working. Dunno what i did but the it's working now and it's all that matters! Spend 15m screwing and unscrewing it (with white cart cap, o'course) and after swallowing a ton of liquid it finally vaped! Hurray again!
Maybe it was the cart that wasn't properly aligned, it doesn't matter now.. The RY4 filled carts were a good plus, it's not bad at all.. They don't taste much like tobacco but i like it. Just hope I can put my dreaded analogs down for good! Thanks alot Toby! I'm already gettin a buzz from these RY4 Hi carts heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread