• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

January Meet Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The next New England Vapers meet will be held on Saturday, January 19th @ Tullycross Tavern, Manchester, CT.

Tullycross Tavern & Microbrewery - Good Food. Good Drink. Good Stories.

Meet is scheduled from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (stragglers are welcome to move to the bar area).

For anyone familiar with the area, it's the old John Harvard's. I was there for a good friends 70th birthday party recently, and the whole time I kept thinking, this would be a great place for a vape meet. Save the date and see if you agree! If you are new to the group and hesitant about your first meet, please join us, one thing I can tell you is there are a lot of "characters", and I know you'll find a character or two to connect with. :) New vapers are always welcome, bring your stuff, your questions, we are all happy to help out.

If you are interest in sharing a ride, feel free to post here or on the NEV Facebook page.

I hope to see everyone there!

Cheers!
:toast:

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How many people usually attend these?

Depends, we've had a few as 12 and as many as 40-45. We try to have the meets in different locations, to give people in different areas a chance to attend a meet. The April meet will be in the Worcester area, the February and March meet locations haven't been decided yet.

GreekLion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
United States
Depends, we've had a few as 12 and as many as 40-45. We try to have the meets in different locations, to give people in different areas a chance to attend a meet. The April meet will be in the Worcester area, the February and March meet locations haven't been decided yet.

Do you know if anyone that's good with rebuildables will be at the meeting this Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread