Jazz Isis Shorty ePipe question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my first ePipe today and its the Jazz Isis Shorty from epipemods.com. I was really excited to stop using tobacco today and begin my adventure with Pipe Sauce and my new pipe. But when I opened it up the pipe and my clearomizer in the starter kit didn't seem to connect and it looks like I need an adapter. But I have no idea what I need.

Im kicking myself because I should have just ordered the Jazz Classic. I just wanted a real looking epipe.

Anyway, please let me know if you know what adapter I need and where I can get it. If I have to order something else, I may just ask for a refund and order their Jazz Classic instead. Looks like I'd be happier with the look of that pipe anyway.

I'm totally new to vaping so I read a couple reviews and ended up at epipemods.

I ordered the Jazz Isis Shorty here - Jazz 18350 Isis Shorty Pipe - Jazz Isis 18350 Shorty & Long Shank Pipes - Jazz ePipes

I read their FAQ section about what I would need to have a fully functioning pipe when it arrived , and it said I would need their Begginer Kit 18350 here - Beginner Pipe Accessory Kit 18350 - Pipe & e-Cig Supplies- Batteries, Atties, Stems, Chargers, etc.

Which has a clearomizer also listed on its own on their site - Pipe Clearomizers - Pipe & e-Cig Supplies- Batteries, Atties, Stems, Chargers, etc.

There was no mention on the pipe page or kit page or clearomizer page stating I needed any kind of adapter to get the kit to work on this specific pipe. They are two different looking connections which I am assuming must be 510 and eGo. So, would a 510 to eGo adapter be what I need? The pipe is quite a bit thicker at the connection than the clearomizer is so it would look ugly if I had them connected anyway, wouldn't it?

Thanks for the responses!

Post up a pic of the Isis and the clearo you are wanting to use on it mate. I will try to help you if I can.

I have an 18350 Jazz & an 18500 Jazz shorty.

Sorry, I left my epipe and supplies at home when I came to work, so I hope the links I posted above will help you understand what I am asking. Just wish there was a diagram that explained all this on their site!

Looks like what you need if a 510/eGo adaptor. My old Jazz carto pipe is completely different, so I really can only guess.

Yeah, I'm guessing that's what I needed. Anyway, I just decided to return it all and order a Jazz Cartopipe Classic 18350. Comes all set up with a mouthpiece and looks totally legit. I just fill up a cartomizer, put it in, put in a charged battery, and I'm good to go. Kicking myself for not ordering that one in the first place!

Thanks for your help.

308hjute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Sydney Australia
Judging by the video, the clearo looks to be eGo threaded to suit EPM's pipes. So, yes, a 510 to eGo adapter would allow you to use that combo.

Have you contacted Matt to see if he can offer a solution?

Another couple of alternatives to returning the Isis & getting a Jazz, could be to obtain a VOBCC style of clearo, or a Vivi Nova. You would still however need to get a mouthpiece. Carto tanks are another option. I use a DID RBA on mine.

null_zps4a83daed.jpg

ETA: that one is an 18500, although I do use RBA's on my 18350 as well.

Good luck with whichever way you go with it. Once you get up and running, you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Judging by the video, the clearo looks to be eGo threaded to suit EPM's pipes. So, yes, a 510 to eGo adapter would allow you to use that combo.

Have you contacted Matt to see if he can offer a solution?

Another couple of alternatives to returning the Isis & getting a Jazz, could be to obtain a VOBCC style of clearo, or a Vivi Nova. You would still however need to get a mouthpiece. Carto tanks are another option. I use a DID RBA on mine.

ETA: that one is an 18500, although I do use RBA's on my 18350 as well.

Good luck with whichever way you go with it. Once you get up and running, you will enjoy it.

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I contemplated trying to outfit the Isis, but wanted the exact look of the Jazz Carto. So, thanks to the friendly help at epipemods.com, I decided to return it today and ordered the Jazz Carto. Totally what I want for my first ePipe. We'll see if it works for me, and then maybe I'll start creating sweet setups like yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread