Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Anyone tried jazzy boba? A guy at work was vaping some of this the other day. I tasted a drop on my finger, it was interesting to say the least. Jasmine and milk tea, with a hint of tapioca. Not sure yet if it was interesting enough for me to buy some though. Might be a change of pace I've been looking for but buying weird flavor combos hasn't worked out for me in the past. That's why I stick with the few things I do like.

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Never tried that one but The Milkman has a boba milk tea, I think it's called Bubble Milk. It's really good...if you like that sort of thing.
I'm still puzzling over whether I liked the jazzy enough to get a bottle or not. I mean, it was different than anything I've tried yet an all I really got was a taste. Out of the bottle it smells like potpourri or something but not in a bad way. The jury is still out on this till I look at it some more and the milkman one an maybe a few other similars.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
So, why not bring in an empty RTA or RBA ready to go and ask your friend if you can try a little? Makes sense to me.

I like that Boba tea/mik stuff a fair amount when I get it, not sure how I'd do vaping it, but if it were me, and I had a history of pickiness I might pay my friend a small amount to let me give it a shot?

Best of luck, tasting is not vaping. Fix that, then you will KNOW.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So, why not bring in an empty RTA or RBA ready to go and ask your friend if you can try a little? Makes sense to me.

I like that Boba tea/mik stuff a fair amount when I get it, not sure how I'd do vaping it, but if it were me, and I had a history of pickiness I might pay my friend a small amount to let me give it a shot?

Anna
Well, tbh, I did mix a bit in my tank that I had frosted sugar cookies in. Figured tea, cookies, cant be bad combo. It wasn't bad but I guess I should try it by itself. The jasmine makes it interesting for sure

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I went ahead and made the order for a bottle of jazzy boba. And that along with dinner lady lemon tart, as I've only tasted that one once but really liked. So, once I get it, I'll clean up my dead rabbit again and go for it. Give it the old college try. If I end up not liking it, at least I know a guy at work I could sell it to. I ordered from west coast vape supply again, their prices are decent and shipping last time was quick. I should have everything by this coming friday.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Vape mail!! And as for jazzy boba...is quite exotic tasting. In a good way. I was correct in my assumption that it would be a change of pace and a move away from the same old flavors I've been using. It's quite nice. Quite. I'm pleased with my order. I ordered Sunday night. Was in the mail box by 2pm today. Way to go west coast vape supply!! Kudos

Reactions: Vapemesilly

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Anna

That or find a place that sells those clearomizer "condoms" and buy a couple then ask your friend is you can take a drag off his tank.

Back when I used to go to vape shops, they used to just give me a few for free when I asked if I could buy a couple. I don't know if vape shops still use those things for tasting flavors or what. Haven't been in one for years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread