Status
Not open for further replies.

roxics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Detroit MI
From Johnson Creek via facebook

From our VP of Product Development, Bob Kieckbusch: "... when setting out to develop an e-cig we didn't want to simply contact some factory in China to provide us with low cost hardware, slap our name on it and make some quick cash. We wanted to improve our customer's enjoyment and develop a product that would compliment our core business. Johnson Creek has put a lot of time, money and resources into developing an e-cig designed around our smoke juices, that would enhance our already world class products. Our development team looked at the type of heating element, the surface area of the heating element, the flash points of our flavors, vapor temperature, wattage, voltage, resistance, type of fill material, density of fill material, air flow, ease of fill/refill, fill volume, ease of charging, battery life, size of the unit, weight of the unit, etc. We insisted on nothing short of an e-cig that would increase the flavor, throat hit, vapor and enhance the overall vaping experience. We left no stone unturned. Although it didn't happen quickly, we feel our customers will agree that it was well worth the wait..."

They don't have anymore details. I think that was just a teaser. Makes me wonder if all the bigger e-liquid companies are going to go this route eventually, developing their own e-cigs to best fit their juice.

roxics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Detroit MI
Sounds interesting...wonder if it will be MADE in China or U.S.? Maybe some of the automobile industry's empty buildings can be put back into productivity.... Detroit can become the personal vaporizer capitol of the world.

we can dream right?

That would be cool. But I think those days are generally gone. The goal right now is to turn this city into farm land. It's just too big right now for its population. Until China get's unions and a competitive minimum wage, I think most small manufacturing will be done there. Unfortunately. Unless we can develop robotics that can replace humans, then it will be cheaper to make things here again but won't necessarily build jobs.

Sounds interesting...wonder if it will be MADE in China or U.S.? Maybe some of the automobile industry's empty buildings can be put back into productivity.... Detroit can become the personal vaporizer capitol of the world.

Ya just wait in 20 years, documentaries talking about Detroit, the vaporizer capitol of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread