JETS atomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
Yup, LR's will arrive end next week in Europe. If I am right, people will love these LR's. Mind you, they do not last as long as normal JETS ato's due to the extreme forces on the heating element. But the taste is very nice indeed.

yeah i like them, i have a couple that i got from another vendor but i'm looking forward to yours as i like janty logo better and janty prices! :)

any chance to see "type b" cylindrical Jets (bigger tank) in the future?

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
oh... My....GOD!

These LR attys are freaking amazing!

The standard atty is a much "cooler" vape, compared to say a bloog cartomizer, which is much warmer. The LR attys are at the perfect sweet spot; not too cool, and not too warm.

Also.... CLOUDS of vapor. Even a small analog type drag produces almost too much! I just really can't get over how well this thing is performing.

And the FLAVOR! I was told that flavors would be harder to taste on a LR306. But these LR jets attys make everything even more flavorful! So much so, that I can't vape some things.

For instance, HopScotch from FSUSA or English Toffee from V4L.. on a standard atty or in a bloog cartomizer, pure heaven. One of my favorite vapes. But on these LR attys, they seem about 3 times as sweet, way too sweet for me to handle. And it's not a matter of steeping, I've had these juices for weeks, and still use them in cartomizers.

However, for more subtle flavors, AMAZING! RY4 is the bees knees now! But also, "almost" too sweet. What I"m really happy about is my 555 from V4L. Previously no flavor, little vapor, and just horrid really (was trying to find something similar to bloogs 555). But now in the LR atty, the 555 has a life of it's own! I could easily vape this stuff all day long in the LR Jets atty.

If anyone out there is still on the fence about these... stop hesitating, and pull the trigger. You'll be happy you did!

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Question-

I've been hearing some bad things about using a LR atty on an ego bat. Specificly, anything under 2.0 ohms....

"They'll work, but you rrisk the mofsets on your eGo battery. You can kill eGo batts running under 2.0 ohms."

Would the XL bats work better? Or, is it still too much draw on the switch?

Is my warentee void if I use Janty LR attys?

Using an LR atty doesn't void the battery warranty.

I've been using LR atty's on my batteries for months without a problem :)

Question-

I've been hearing some bad things about using a LR atty on an ego bat. Specificly, anything under 2.0 ohms....

"They'll work, but you rrisk the mofsets on your eGo battery. You can kill eGo batts running under 2.0 ohms."

Would the XL bats work better? Or, is it still too much draw on the switch?

Is my warentee void if I use Janty LR attys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread