Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I was looking around for a waffle recipe and came across this in a closed thread...

I had taste issues with the Capella Waffle flavor. It just lacked butter and batter notes to me.
So I thought might work, to add to this flavor. Flavourart's Cookie. Bingo!!! I get a rich buttery,
maple waffle flavor, that I can't put down!

CAP Waffle 12%

FA Cookie 2%

Give it a try!

I had the ingredients so I mixed some up. A few minutes after mixing and shaking I dripped some and it's really good :)

Thanks!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Holy Moly !! That's an old one ! I'm so glad you like it Donnah :)

yep.. I was a fan of tastyvapor's "Waffle" back when I used carto tanks and then one day, right in the middle of a bottle, right in the middle of a tank... yuck! :confused: All of a sudden, my favorite, adv didn't taste good any more. I've still got that half bottle and try it every once in a while but it's still a no go. So I've been waffleless for a couple years now. THIS just went into my R91% and it's as good as I remember the TV waffles back before I didn't like it anymore. (did that make sense? LOL)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
yep.. I was a fan of tastyvapor's "Waffle" back when I used carto tanks and then one day, right in the middle of a bottle, right in the middle of a tank... yuck! :confused: All of a sudden, my favorite, adv didn't taste good any more. I've still got that half bottle and try it every once in a while but it's still a no go. So I've been waffleless for a couple years now. THIS just went into my R91% and it's as good as I remember the TV waffles back before I didn't like it anymore. (did that make sense? LOL)
LOL !!! That makes perfect sense Donnah. My Wife and I vaped Tasty Vapor Waffle, and then his formula changed. I had read he had to changed it because the flavoring increased in price. I tried to replicate it the best I could do. I need to order some more Waffle and Cookie again. It's been a long time since I've vaped Waffle :)

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
eliquidmart.com was the best place I found to order FA cookie in something larger than 10ml. The capella waffle I have is a few years old so I guess I'll order more of that also. I do have some TFA waffle that I'll try and see if it's as good as the capella. FA cookie is quite a bit more expensive than most of the other flavors I usually order. 50ml was $16 shipped. I also added the cookie to TFA peanut butter for a peanut butter cookie and it's outstanding! Peanut butter with bavarian cream has been my favorite for months now.. adding cookie instead of bavarian cream is makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread