Join Our Affiliate Program Today and Earn Extra $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
I use to have an affiliate account. Then you rebuilt your website and now I cannot access my account....really is ashamed because I had some money on the books. I just recently signed up again to see if I needed to get a new affiliate account and its been a couple weeks and I have never received a confirmation that my new account has been activated or accepted. I would just make a phone call to try to speak with a human about this issue, but nobody ever answers the phone at goodejuice either. Back when I was getting new referral customers they even asked me why nobody ever answers the phones there or even bothers to return emails concerning product questions or resolving issues that some of my customers had with accessing their accounts. I buy some of my liquids from goodejuice and love the products, but customer service is totally non-exsistant !!!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hey gear. Sorry but I totally disagree with you 100%. If we dont answer the phone, leave a message. I call EVERYBODY back. And to be quite honest, the notion that our customer service is "totally non-exsistant" is rubbish. Guarantee if you call this morning, i personally will answer the phones. I do it everyday. 815-828-5171. Its quite simple. If noone answers, leave a message. Like I said, I call everybody back and we have helped EVERY customer who needs help.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
So, it's probably too late today to call you...but I will call the number this week to see if I get to speak to a human. I wasn't trying to be too harsh about this (apparently I was tho)...just stating the fact that when I was referring friends and family members to goodejuice they all had complaints to me about problems with accessing their accounts, placing orders, having specific questions they wanted answered. And like I stated I'm totally not thrilled about me not being able to access my affiliate account since I have money in there (not sure if that account is even active anymore or where's the money)...no point in me doing any promoting the products if I can't get paid...lol. And still no confirmation about the new affiliate account I signed up for recently either? I also signed up for a wholesale account last year when I owned/operated a brick and mortar vape shop myself...I never bought anything wholesale from you, but would still like to access that account again somehow? I plan to open another new vape shop this late springtime, and am getting ready to build a new website so I would like to get all this straightened out soon? Thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread