Not open for further replies.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Okay everyone, it's contest time. Here are your instructions. The judges for this contest are:

Tasiamay
Grammie
Strprswpr

The contest starts NOW and will be over Friday, 8-26 at 9pm sharp. After the contest the three judges will compare notes and the winner will be announced Saturday, 8-27 at 9pm sharp....Hopoefully that will coincide with the next batch released.

Each entry will consist of two parts-
A Caption that starts with "My PV goes", to be completed by the participant.
A picture to match the caption that includes a PV of any type.

Possible examples:

-My PV goes to work with me - accompanied by a picture of your PV near the assembly line you work at, on a serving tray at your restaurant, or if you work in a dentist office, take a pic of it on the tray with some dental tools.
-My PV goes to the pool with me - take a pic of it near the water beside the suntan oil.
-My PV goes on vacation with me - take a pic of it near your campfire, or at Disney, or wherever you go.

Entries are encouraged to be creative, funny, witty, etc.... An entry titled My PV goes to my computer desk and a picture will be considered a valid entry, but, don't expect to get points for creativity if you don't even get out of your chair. Our PV's go everywhere with us, so think of some of the places you go that would be a great backround for your picture. You don't have to go far - I could think of a dozen places I could take a funny pic of my PV at my local grocery store, hardware store, post office, etc....
Also, please post pictures that are in focus and large enough to view on a computer monitor. Cel phone pics are fine, but if they're blurry and the same size as your avatar, we won't use a magnifying glass to judge your pic. If you need help posting pics or need help with resizing them if they're too big, just ask and someone will try to help you out.

That's it - grab your camera, get out and get creative! Post as many pics as you want.
And no Photoshopping, let's keep it fair for everyone.

Remember, the prize will be a new Jonboy Lava tank....Jon will pick the tank....YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHOICE....I'm sure we all would be happy with whatever he picks.

Good Luck

One other thing I forgot to mention.
Thanks to JonboyUSMC for sponsoring this contest

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...5-jonboyusmcs-lava-tanks-250.html#post3939982

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
My PV goes Golfing with me ....and comes in handy when I run out of tees!
img0657r.jpg

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
398190232.jpg

My pv goes with me.
Anywhere I NEED to be.
I will take my box VV
even when I need to pee!

It doesn't matter how long I sit.
It's by my side if I need a hit.
Tobacco smoke I don't emit
Since analogs I've completely quit.

I'm very careful it doesn't drop.
I'd cry if I ever heard that "plop".
I love my pv, I vape nonstop.
I smile when my carto goes crackle & pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread