The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joogler blend #8/ tobacco flavor question

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Bocephus, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bocephus

Bocephus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Kansas
    Hi all. I DIY and acually started vapeing with DIY so I dont have a lot of experiance with most premade juice and the only tobacco or blend with tobacco I have tried was joogler bland #8. I like it but it is a little to strong for me but would love to find out the style of tobacco flavoring or something really close to it I could use for DIY.

Its a really rich, thick flavor or that was my impression of it so if anyone has tried it and has an idea of what type of tobacco it is I would love to know. To me it just doesnt seem like it would be a standard camel/marl type of flavor but I really might be way off base as that blend 8 is really all I have tried and would love to find something similar to DIY with.

Thanks in advance and all recommendations are welcome:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.