joye 510 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
Ok only had my 510 less than a week. My auto battery has been on a usb charger all day until my manual mega goes dead but when I went to use it it quit after about an hour. I have a new wall charger coming for free, cuz my wall charger needed to be replaced and doing some super heavy vaping. The usb is all I have at this moment so are there any other options?

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
If you are talking about a 510 regular battery only lasting an hour before it needs to be recharged... well, that's about it for many people. They really don't last long before needing to be recharged. I recommend that people who vape more than casually get at least four 510 batteries to rotate during the day. Either that or get some more mega batteries!

Good luck! :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thats about the time you get on a 510 battery with constant vapeing. If I was you I would get one of those laser mods $35.00 at Ikenvape and some 10440 batteries(protected) and use your 510 stull on it. or get some 510 mega batteries. If you get a passthrough you should get a 5volt passthrough from madvapes they're the same price as regular passthroughs.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The regular 510 manual can last 1 1/2 to 2 hours at fairly heavy vaping. As the battery gets older those time go down.

The mega batt should give you 3-4 hours heavy vaping.

The Tornado/eGo will give you 6-7

The 14500 mod batt in the Bartleby, Protege, etc. etc. will give you 8-10.

It's all in the mAh - which is usually exaggerated but it's exaggerated all along the line, so the relative times are close.

If you think you're going to be a heavy vapor, the cheapest way is to go to a Bartleby for $50. Adding a PCC and a few more batteries will cost about the same or depending on where you get them, adding a few more megas and you're close to a Bart. It has an internal charger so you don't need to get that separately. You'll need a charging cord, a usb plug and of course your 510 atty and cartridges.

Bartleby
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/43943-bartleby-pv-review.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/43943-bartleby-pv-review-6.html#post732483

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread