Joye Ego-C Twist Variable Voltage Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Joye Ego-C Twist Variable Voltage Battery now available in 650mAh and 1000mAh!

650mAh

1000mAh

EGO-C-TST-2T.jpg

The Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 650mAh Battery
"It's compact, portable, high capacity, durable and variable voltage!"

It doesn't get any better than this! Imagine a joyetech-quality battery with variable voltage features. vape at your desired voltage! Higher voltage = More vapor! The eGo-C Twist battery is compact making it the most portable variable voltage device available. Don't forget the high capacity battery cell... Vape for hours on a single charge!*

The eGo-C Twist has a dial located at the base of the battery. This dial allows you to set the voltage output of the battery from 3.2V~4.8V in increments of 0.2V. Simply turn the dial to your desired vaping voltage. It features an easy to read numbered dial.

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Tech Specs:

510 Threaded: Compatible with all of our Joye eGo Series atomizers and cartomizers, Joye 510 Series atomizers and cartomizers. Charge this battery using a Joye eGo Rapid USB Charger.

Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.2V~4.8V

Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.

Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.

Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.

Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it. The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.

Could you post a picture of the blue battery? I can't seem to find one anywhere online. On the Joyetech site they don't list blue as a color and I'd like to know what it looks like. (matte or shiny, light, medium or dark blue, etc.)
Thanks!

I see a blue eGo-T battery on the Joyetech site, it looks as if it's anodized. is that what the Twist's blue battery looks like? Thanks again!

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Could you post a picture of the blue battery? I can't seem to find one anywhere online. On the Joyetech site they don't list blue as a color and I'd like to know what it looks like. (matte or shiny, light, medium or dark blue, etc.)
Thanks!

I see a blue eGo-T battery on the Joyetech site, it looks as if it's anodized. is that what the Twist's blue battery looks like? Thanks again!

http://www.myvaporstore.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=EGO-C-TST&PhotoNumber=5

It's the same matte finish as the Ego-T batteries

apbtdog1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
East TN
Ordered one, it came yesterday, used it for a few hours, the ol'lady stole it from me and i ordered another from MVS this morning. I hope it get's here faster than the one i ordered from the last supplier. It took a little longer than expected from them and the last time i ordered from MVS my supplies was here in a FLASH! Thanks MVS, can't wait to get mine......again!

Muldemar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Frostbite Falls,MN
Ordered one, it came yesterday, used it for a few hours, the ol'lady stole it from me and i ordered another from MVS this morning. I hope it get's here faster than the one i ordered from the last supplier. It took a little longer than expected from them and the last time i ordered from MVS my supplies was here in a FLASH! Thanks MVS, can't wait to get mine......again!

Dont you just hate it when They take your new toys?:evil:

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I shopped locally today for my black 650mah and love it. But they don't have blue. MVS seems to have the best price, and I've already shopped there happily before. So next pay day I will be adding a blue 650 to my collection. I think a blue battery body and a black type A cone will actually look pretty sharp. Of course then I have to get a blue A cone for my black battery ... ugh. Such an addictive way to quit a bad habit. ;)

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
The blue is rubbery. Joyetech makes them in black, SS, blue, red, dark red, green, pink and white

Cool. I will have to pass that information along to my local store. But I guess when I get back from my meeting (UGH I hate meetings) I will be placing another MVS order, since I *really* want blue. :) And the rubbery feel like the black is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread