Joye eRoll & Joye eCab carrying case & aclear tube available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Latest joyetech and cartomizer products comes, you will love it!

Joye eRoll is a latest design of mini electronic cigarette from genuine joyetech. Stylized model of iPhone makes Joye eRoll the most modern and presentable. Check out at Joyetech logo eRoll Starter Kits - Joye eRoll starter kits Heaven Gifts.

Joye eCab carrying case is designed for Joye eCab exclusively, it can hold a whole eCab and a spare 360mAh battery. Chech out at http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-539.html..

5pc clear tube for aclear/vivi nova variable clearomizer is the replacement tube, which can hold 3.5ml e-liquid! Check out at 5pc Clear tube for 3.5ml aClear/Vivi Nova Variable Clearomizer - 510/eGo Cartomizer Heaven Gifts.

If it is sold out when you check, it must be sold out. More will come, we will update at 【Arrival Time】unavailable items stock time Heaven Gifts when we know the arrival time.

Enjoy Shopping at Heaven Gifts!

Regards
Heaven Gifts

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,811

Vampirecat019

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kalispell, MT
www.facebook.com
Hmm... It says on the JoyeTech website that the eroll batteries only have a MaH rating of 90, but puts out 3.7V... Really, 90MaH? That seems realllly low. I hope that was a typo. Or am I missing something here? Also, the 510-T was a leaky, miserable hot failure because of the atomizer housing design. So I am skeptical of this one... It's another tank. I am still intrigued though, because it is new... Hopefully it is pretty much a 510-T with the atomizer built like it should have been? I hope it operates like a normal 510 or 808 as far as easy draw? The 510-T had a terribly stiff draw and low vapor production.

Last edited:

Vampirecat019

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kalispell, MT
www.facebook.com
watching this for review as this might be prefect for the wife as she wants to start vaping but needs to have something cig size.

90Mah is not going to be enough battery life for a new vaper. Trust me. That's only like 15 minutes of use between charging. This is apparently for going to the bar, have a smoke every hour or something, not really for a chain-smoker or even a regular smoker. I think she'd be happier with a Volt from Smokeless Image, or the Kanger KR808-D1 from Mr-E-Liquid. (Same thing, like a 510 but better.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread