Joyetech batpack anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Saint-Lazare, Quebec, Canada
hi all,

I am just wondering if any of you can provide feedback about the batpack mod? It looks like a tiny little thIng with a carto tank, one button and I love that it takes AA batteries. It's supposed to be designed for nic salts and high nic juices but seems to have a low ohm call and I understand top airflow and a somewhat loose mtl draw?

I'm asking for one of my elderly vapers, she needs something small and simple and likes the draw on the nautilus mini. How easy is it to fill and change coils? If she prefers buying disposable AAs how long to they last? Is the draw going to be too loose for her? Is it equally good with a high nic say 28 or more as with salts? Does it seem fairly durable? Her home has broadloom but she does have the habit of leaving a mod on her lap, forgetting it and getting up for the phone or whatnot, so she has replaced a few glass tanks.

TIA

Reactions: Ryedan

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Afaik bats are delivered singlybytheir Mother’s and do not come in a pack, though they do tend to flock.

Seriously though, the bat pack is a 2aa battery mod. An as cell delivers between 1.2-1.5v each I am betting it is set up as a 2.2v device, so it should deliver the same punch as an old fashioned cigalike. Which is to say not very much at all.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I don't typically vape MTL and I prefer rebuildables, but the availability, simplicity, and functionality of this device when used with nic salts is unbeatable. This is my favorite nic salt device... Beats all the pod systems I've tested hands down.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Reading back through the thread I have some more to offer...

It is easy to fill... Top fill... Just screw off the too cap.

It IS a glass tank.

Coil heads are largish and easy to grasp for removal and replacement.

The coil is designed to operate at 1.85 V. I think the mod is designed to run at a constant 1.85 V.

I've not used it with anything except rechargeables, but I get a day, easy, out of a set of cells.

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Afaik bats are delivered singlybytheir Mother’s and do not come in a pack, though they do tend to flock.

Seriously though, the bat pack is a 2aa battery mod. An as cell delivers between 1.2-1.5v each I am betting it is set up as a 2.2v device, so it should deliver the same punch as an old fashioned cigalike. Which is to say not very much at all.
Great, she is in her 70s with copd so she might find the lighter vape more enjoyable if it also pulls like the old cigalikes?

JanTee

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2014
Thank you! I will order her one. Can you tell me if it as a tight mtl draw?

Thx
Reading back through the thread I have some more to offer...

It is easy to fill... Top fill... Just screw off the too cap.

It IS a glass tank.

Coil heads are largish and easy to grasp for removal and replacement.

The coil is designed to operate at 1.85 V. I think the mod is designed to run at a constant 1.85 V.

I've not used it with anything except rechargeables, but I get a day, easy, out of a set of cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread