Joyetech Delta-Triple Coil Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in getting one of the new joyetech Delta tanks for my Evic Supreme. It has a 1.4 ohm triple coil atomizer and joyetech's main "bragging point" about it is you can use it up to 6v/25.7w on the Evic Supreme. My question is how is that possible without just sucking burnt wicks??

For example, I am currently using a Nautilus clearomizer with the 1.8 ohm dual coil in it and the highest I can go without getting all burnt hits (even with priming hits) is 4.8v/12.8w (6.4w per coil). Joytech's upper limit claim comes out to 8.6w per coil. I do not know a lot about triple coil atomizers, but it seems that one would only get burnt hits at that wattage per coil. Maybe I am missing something here about triple coil atomizers that would allow such a high wattage. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Vermiform

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
Louisiana
Sounds like a solid idea ruined by proprietary greed.

With 1.4 Ohm coils only it sounds like they just purposely put themselves outside the MVP user's market by a tenth of an ohm. Combine that with proprietary drip tips only and it adds up to one big fat fail to me before it has even been mass produced.

Very cool basic idea though, FWIW.....

Shootist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Decatur, GA, USA
I see a drip tip adapter in their future unless they can convince everyone that a bigger base opening in a drip tip makes a difference.
Secondly, I still don't understand why all these 'high-end' tank makers can't put a refill port in the top section of the tank, with an easy to take out and put back in cap ?

If there was a port on the top and no way to shut off the airflow when you opened that port all the juice that was already in the tank and all the juice you put in the tank would run out the air inlet holes/ports. So that is why no one or very few tank atomizers have top fill ports.

I have only seen one that has a top port, I don't recall the name or manufacturer. But even that one can be filled from the bottom also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread