Joyetech Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoefer

Oct 24, 2013
Now available on the US joyetech site...listed under the eVic Supreme. On Facebook, they are saying the C3 coils should be available by month end. Got a black one coming...

On a side note: interesting way for a Chinese company to deal with clones...open an American office, sell them direct to consumers at full retail, don't release to online or B&M vape shops. I assume the clone underground will be doing knock-offs as soon as they can, but joyetech has the fall back of saying "hey, you don't want clone junk, only buy from us and get authenticity. And we're in California and can get you stuff in 2-3 days or less"....

Just got mine today. Works great! Was able to push the coil to it's advertised max and had no issues. Wicks real well (unlike the *ahem* Nautilus), puts out quite a bit of vapor and the taste is pretty good, no burnt hits, even at high wattage. Best clearo I have ever had. I have an evic supreme, so it sits perfectly. Airflow adjust ring is solid and stays in place. Only downside is the ugly plastic drip tip that comes with it but I was able to use several of my other drip tips on it. One other thing: Vaping this at 20w and over get this thing REALLY hot with those triple coils, too hot to the touch. I just wonder how long the coils last at such a high wattage. It comes with one extra coil, good thing too because the replacement coils won't be available for a week or so.

Is this out anywhere outside of joyetech themselves? Joyetech is great but i never buy from manufacturers themselves on mass produced products. Full sticker price retail is too rich 4 my blood heh.

I also vape while I poo!!!!:ohmy: Nope, the Delta and even most parts for the E-vic Supreme are only available through Joyetech. I have a feeling Joyetech is moving in this direction ever since the US site opened in Cali. My local B & M said they have stopped carrying Joyetech products because their wholesale prices are too high to make small B & Ms profilt from them. They are sold out of the Deltas at the moment and won't have the replacement coils or more Deltas available until sometime next week. It's worth the $40 in my opinion as I spent $35 apiece on my Nautilus tanks which have been retired after 1 coil in about 30 being a working one.

Ok, was told last week that the Delta would be back in stock and the C3 replacement coils would be available sometime this week. I called customer service and now they are not going to be available until next week and maybe even the week after that! Just great, spend $40 on a clearomizer and can't replace the coil! They should have both come out together or the launch of the Delta delayed until coils were available. I asked and the Delta will ONLY be available via Joyetech USA and not any other vape stores, at least for the time being. And on top of all that, the Evic Supreme replacement 510 connector is also out of stock and won't be available again FOR A MONTH! That's the main reason I bought the Evic Supreme over other 30W mods: the replacement connector! Way to totally eff these product launches up Joyetech. Will definitely come into play when I think about buying a Joyetech product again, if I ever do.

UPDATE - I called Sweet Vapes and they just got a big shipment from Joyetech in China which includes, Deltas, the replacement coils and replacement Evic Supreme 510 connectors! They will be up on their website for sale hopefully tomorrow the guy told me. Sweeeeet (pun intended)! :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread