Joyetech Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
IMG_9096.JPG

joyetech's newest pod / cartridge system, The ATOPACK Dolphin! Its a 2100mAh internal battery and the kit includes a 6ml cartridge(a 2ml cartridge is also available),a JVIC3 1.2ohm for mouth to lung and JVIC2 0.25ohm coil for direct lung.It only weighs 90.5g. It also includes a QC usb cable.It has a maximum output of 50w. Also an instruction manual and warranty card.
I've had this little guy for just over a week now first starting out with the .25 coil. WoW it was awesome,but after the first day I got a dry hit and burned the coil pretty bad so I changed to the 1.2 coil .I've been using it now for going on 6 days and the coil is still great! Its the perfect mouth to lung set up but direct lung,not so much in my opinion.I think it is a great set up for beginners because you just fill it up and vape away! It has a nice tight draw which is close to a cigarette.As a beginner you do not need to worry about changing settings,its just straight forward ,the pod pops out easily and has a side fill port so no need to remove the coil to fill it. Flavour is good and I've had no leaking issues what so ever.The Dolphin comes in 5 different colours,black,white,blue,yellow or a peachy orange.
The one issue I had was finding it hard to see the liquid level through the dark colour of the cartridge.

BetoMex

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2016
Just got this and I love the device but on a first experience impression I hated the coil performance (ruined both .25 & 1.6 in a matter of minutes each).

Any do’s and dont’s anyone? I dove into the long Penguin thread and took some pointers from there, and i may have rescued my .25 by making 2 or 3 holes on the top orifice of the coil with a pin.

What’s the best way to prime them?
Is 70VG/30PG fine for the coils?
Should I avoid chainvaping?
Should I restrict myself to 2-3 second vapes to avoid dryhits?
Can I fill the whole tank all the way?

Any suggestions and tips are more than welcome! I have faith in the Coils. I’m about to order a .25o 5-pack.

Reactions: stols001

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
Just got this and I love the device but on a first experience impression I hated the coil performance (ruined both .25 & 1.6 in a matter of minutes each).

Any do’s and dont’s anyone? I dove into the long Penguin thread and took some pointers from there, and i may have rescued my .25 by making 2 or 3 holes on the top orifice of the coil with a pin.

What’s the best way to prime them?
Is 70VG/30PG fine for the coils?
Should I avoid chainvaping?
Should I restrict myself to 2-3 second vapes to avoid dryhits?
Can I fill the whole tank all the way?

Any suggestions and tips are more than welcome! I have faith in the Coils. I’m about to order a .25o 5-pack.
in my opinion, 70vg/30pg does not work ! 50/50 is pretty good but I'm thinking I'd like to try 40vg/60pg. I have been using the 1.2 coil because I burnt my .25 right away and haven't bought anymore yet. The 1.2 ,I've had in for couple of week now but yes I have picked the cotton in the top(not with a pin but my tweezers! I call it ''ruffed it up'' lol I have the same trouble with my penguin coils and I'm slowly learning that the same needs to be done with those coils. but after ''ruffing them up'' I've been getting way better usage! its almost like the cotton is packed way to tight in my opinion! But WoW when the coils are working its one fine vape! I am a chain vaper :) If I start to get a dry hit, even if I had coil in for a few days I simply remove the coil and re-ruff it up and add a few more drops of juice in the top and in both ends of the coil. It really helps! and yes you can fill it all the way ! But mainly if you use 50/50 juice you will find a huge difference! way less dry hits! hope this helps a bit!

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Jay H.

Unresolved Status
Feb 20, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread