The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech ego aio flavor

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by snkrumble, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. snkrumble

snkrumble Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2015
    Port Huron, MI, USA
    Sorry wasn't quite sure where to post this figured since it was about the tax k and coils best to place it here?

Anyway just got a Joyetech ego aio for work and flavor seems muted. Tried .6 and 1.5 coils dripping a few drops in coil etc. Using 70pg hangsen ry4 in it.

Just curious if it could be the juice to thin? Or is this the performance of these coils/device?

Wondering if I should order ry4 essence and just make it extra strong for this device.

Any tips be appreciated.

2. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    It's just the coils in my experience. Sometimes they're less muted than others, but they're just bleh overall. If you're set on the setup style, they're are much better options out now. But gotta hand it to Joy for doing it first. And I'd think thin juice would actually help, but just my hunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.