Joyetech ego AIO kit 10th anniversary ( I love it, but it's bubbling?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agateaqua

Mar 19, 2022
Hi all.

I have this beginner vape pen. It's great, except that after a while it always starts to bubble when I inhale? I replaced this inner silver bit (I think it's called a coil ?) and that seems to help. But I don't have too many of these, and so need to buy more.
Does anyone know which coils I could buy at vapesourcing.com that would fit this vape pen?
I tried to look but only found some ECO version and it doesn't look anything like the silver one.

Thanks!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I have this beginner vape pen. It's great, except that after a while it always starts to bubble when I inhale? I replaced this inner silver bit (I think it's called a coil ?) and that seems to help. But I don't have too many of these, and so need to buy more.
Does anyone know which coils I could buy at vapesourcing.com that would fit this vape pen?
I tried to look but only found some ECO version and it doesn't look anything like the silver one.

Thank you for your message.You could email to service@vapesourcing.com to Contact Customer Service.They will help you to solve the problem.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread