Joyetech ESPION Silk with NotchCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
35788260_1009499705879373_3761270828688211968_n.jpg

The ESPION Silk is the latest internal battery mod from joyetech. It has a rubber padded plastic body making it very lightweight and durable. Also making it hypoallergenic for people with sensitive skin.
IMG_5393.JPG

The contents:
1 * ESPION Silk
1 * NotchCore atomizer
5 * NotchCoilTM head
1 * QC USB cable
2 * Manual
1 * Warranty card
1 * Warning card
Spare parts
Specifications:
Size: 29.5 mm by 40.0 mm by 120.0 mm
Battery capacity: 2800 mAh
Kit weight: 141.0 g
e-liquid capacity: 2.5ml
Screen: 0.69-inch OLED display
Output: 1-80 watts
Modes: power/bypass/temp (NI/TI/SS)/TCR (M1/M2/M3)
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5 ohm for TEMP / TCR mode
0.05 – 3.5 ohm for power mode
IMG_5399.JPG

he Espion Silk is an internal 2800 mAh mod with a interface on a black and white 0.69-inch screen.It can be powered up to 80W with multi mode options. The menu is pretty basic and simple to use.

This video explains the simplicity of it........

IMG_5394.JPG

The Espion Silk kit comes with the NotchCore tank. It is a 22 mm diameter tank that holds 2.5 mls of e-liquid.It has a push/slide opening for quick filling. And it's easy to install and change the NotchCoil atomizer head.The NotchCoil heads come pre-wicked with cotton but you can replace the cotton if you want .I have dry-burned the notch coil and re-wicked with zero issues.You just need to be gentle. But at about a dollar a coil its simpler to just pop in a new one (I'm waiting for my order so re-wicking will keep me going until it arrives)

The ESPION Silk is available in these 3 colours….
espion-slik-view.jpg

Now maybe you are like I was….when I first saw this mod I went 'ewww' 'that's ugly' and then I received it from Joyetech to test! Well let me tell you,until you hold it in your hand you might not understand…
IMG_5411.JPG

It is the cutest,lightest,most comfortable fit I have ever held! So compact and so much power. I mostly vaped at only 20w . I cannot believe the amount of vapor it produces at such low wattage! And the flavour is over the top in my opinion. Very smooth and flavourful with lots of vapor production .I find myself taking it with me everywhere I go. The 2A quick charge is very quick/from dead to fully charged in about an hour and it can get me through the day easily at 20w. I normally vape at 40-50w and I swear I get a way more satisfying vape with the ESPION Silk at 20w. I do wish the NotchCore tank had a larger capacity but overall I honestly LOVE it! And it's really not ugly at all

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
Good review, ty. Yeah Joyetech has figured something out with vapor production perhaps. I have 2 Joye Exceed tanks and had to turn them down way under similar coils /tanks. And I love these large Lipos! Certainly does look ugly, luckily I'm a function before form person.
I know eh! but its really not ugly at all 'in person'! thats the strange thing!:):thumbs:

Reactions: r77r7r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread