Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Joyetech once again release an all-in-one style vape device, named as eVic AIO, which seems like a combination of eVic series and eGo AIO. And it surely inherits the great features of the two series, such as a large 0.96inch OLED screen with RTC display, dual circuit protection, anti-leaking structure with top filling and top airflow control system.

The eVic AIO features a detachable magnetic cover with a large window so that you can visually check the juice level. With the interchangeable plate design, it enables you to replace the battery and atomizer easily. Moreover, it comes with an atomizer adapter which allows you to use multiple types of 510 thread tanks.

Multiple coils compatible, including NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL head, BF SS316 Series Heads, BF Clapton-1.5ohm head, BF Ni, BF Ti and BF RBA head. Joyetech also offer various colorful stickers for this eVic AIO, catering to your different preference. And you can always keep your device up to date with its upgradable firmware.

2288d2e0a6b0e95ce6304a917cb1e786.jpg

Specs:
Size: 26 x 48 x 105mm
Ejuice capacity: 3.5ml
Output mode: RTC/VW/VT(Ti, Ni, SS316)/Bypass/TCR
Output wattage: 1-75W
Resistance range: 0.05 - 1.5ohm under VT/TCR mode
0.1 - 3.5ohm under VW/Bypass mode
Temperature range: 100 - 315℃ / 200 - 600℉
Color: Silver, Black

For more info, please click here:
http://www.heavengifts.com/75W-Joyetech-eVic-AIO-VT-Kit.html

Now you can preorder the Joyetech eVic AIO with coupon code "AHGEVAPE" to save 8% at heavengifts.com

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I'm love my vtc mini, cubis coils are good I've got a bunch of joye products. Of course it just bought the egrip v2 which is fine minus a replaceable battery. This looks like something in must have.

The buttons on the bottom doesn't bother me. I'm have the istick pico which has the + - buttons on the bottom and it havnt found it to be a con for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I'm love my vtc mini, cubis coils are good I've got a bunch of joye products. Of course it just bought the egrip v2 which is fine minus a replaceable battery. This looks like something in must have.

The buttons on the bottom doesn't bother me. I'm have the istick pico which has the + - buttons on the bottom and it havnt found it to be a con for me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the Input, was skeptical about buttons on bottom causing it to maybe not sit right and tip over. So This can now go on my list. Love my eGrip II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread