The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech eVic?

Discussion in 'Ms T's Bakery' started by Tempus Fugit, Nov 29, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

Someone please give me some first hand experience with this thing. You can see it on Joyetech's product page here. I have been really happy with Joyetech products for a long time now, and this sounds promising. It seems to do some of the things I have been hoping for for awhile now. First off, it has its own software and connects to a computer to exchange data about your vaping habits and hardware. That's right, software. It is variable voltage and displays lots of info about the atty, puff count, you can set a puff limit, it has a clock, calendar, etc. Oh, and it uses a 2600mah 18650 battery. Looks like it will also support any 510 or eGo style anything. Now, if it also came with about 32GB of storage space...

Anyway, it looks pretty neat and I would love to hear from someone who has actually tried one.

Brandon
    Ms T's Bakery

2. jdrewry

jdrewry Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2011
    New Jersey
    Wow..that looks interesting.
    I'll be ordering myself some new hardware early next year. If one of my vendors carries it, I may look to order one.

3. newfievappe

newfievappe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Halifax
    I just ordered 2 of them so I will let you know in about a month :p

4. hifistud

hifistud Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Sunderland, UK
  5. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Super Member ECF Veteran

Great post, thanks for posting Hifistud. I really like listening to these guys. Well, sounds like their general consensus is that the device is awesome, as we would expect from Joyetech, but the software is neither very intuitive, nor does it seem to be incredibly useful. I'm definitely still intrigued because luckily, software can change. I've been looking at that Zmax too and I'm really tempted by it. If I get a new one soon, it will probably be the Zmax, but if I keep dragging my feet maybe we'll see a software improvement on that eVic. I liked what I heard in the review though, so I think an eVic is definitely in my future sometime after it evolves a little bit.

edit: Oh yeah, and there's the whole thing about not being able to adjust it by wattage very easily. Joyetech HAS to make it easily adjustable that way. Not updating that feature will actually be a deal breaker for me.

Brandon
    Ms T's Bakery

6. Powder

Powder Full Member Verified Member

just got mine today and just love it. You can adjust every thing but the atty ohm's but it will tell you what it is.
    Ovale has them in stock and it only took 1 day to get here order on Friday and received it today.
    it will adjust wattage and volts and tell you how many puffs left on your battery this thing is to cool

7. 94civic3door

94civic3door Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    kentucky
    I loved my zmax....i still use it for work and things like that amazing unit....its like the lava tube but better imho but i still piddle with my lava tube....if u get the chance the ihybrid is out of this world,i love mine...well try a good rebuildable addy with some jucie aga-t was my first try with mesh and it blew me away!...thats when i decided to get a unit just for mesh and with a tank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.