Joyetech eVic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Someone please give me some first hand experience with this thing. You can see it on Joyetech's product page here. I have been really happy with joyetech products for a long time now, and this sounds promising. It seems to do some of the things I have been hoping for for awhile now. First off, it has its own software and connects to a computer to exchange data about your vaping habits and hardware. That's right, software. It is variable voltage and displays lots of info about the atty, puff count, you can set a puff limit, it has a clock, calendar, etc. Oh, and it uses a 2600mah 18650 battery. Looks like it will also support any 510 or eGo style anything. Now, if it also came with about 32GB of storage space...

Anyway, it looks pretty neat and I would love to hear from someone who has actually tried one.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Great post, thanks for posting Hifistud. I really like listening to these guys. Well, sounds like their general consensus is that the device is awesome, as we would expect from joyetech, but the software is neither very intuitive, nor does it seem to be incredibly useful. I'm definitely still intrigued because luckily, software can change. I've been looking at that Zmax too and I'm really tempted by it. If I get a new one soon, it will probably be the Zmax, but if I keep dragging my feet maybe we'll see a software improvement on that eVic. I liked what I heard in the review though, so I think an eVic is definitely in my future sometime after it evolves a little bit.

edit: Oh yeah, and there's the whole thing about not being able to adjust it by wattage very easily. Joyetech HAS to make it easily adjustable that way. Not updating that feature will actually be a deal breaker for me.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Powder

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
just got mine today and just love it. You can adjust every thing but the atty ohm's but it will tell you what it is.
Ovale has them in stock and it only took 1 day to get here order on Friday and received it today.
it will adjust wattage and volts and tell you how many puffs left on your battery this thing is to cool

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I loved my zmax....i still use it for work and things like that amazing unit....its like the lava tube but better imho but i still piddle with my lava tube....if u get the chance the ihybrid is out of this world,i love mine...well try a good rebuildable addy with some jucie aga-t was my first try with mesh and it blew me away!...thats when i decided to get a unit just for mesh and with a tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread