Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 1.JPG

Hi, today we take a look at joyetech Evio C2 Kit. I will examine in this test each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that at the end of this reading you can have understood this product, and therefore decide whether or not to invest. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

joyetech Evio C2 kit; Before starting, let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• 1. Mtl and rdl vape
    • 2. New updated version of the joyetech Evio series
    • 3. Updated CMF design
    • 4. Adopt the Mesh Coil EN 0.8Ω just updated
    • 5. Open the silicone cap on the side to recharge the pod
    • 6. Two ways to vapare: by button or through automatic extraction
    • 7. Quick Type C 2A charging
    • 8. Battery indication lights

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 2.JPG

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Packaging:
    The cardboard package has a nice mix of background colors that vary according to the color of the device contained in it. On the front we find the brand and the identification writing of the product, both of these are made with gold fonts. At the center is the image of this item and in the background there is a set of letters that ideally make up the writing "Evio C". Below you can see the warnings on the use of nicotine, both on the front and on the back of the box. On the back of the package they are you can see; The content, the specifications, brands and legal logos.

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 3.jpg

The sides of the package contains numerous information and the manufacturer's address, there is also; A barcode, a sticker concerning the new Black Coil, the Scratch & Check and an icon that reminds us of the possibility of obtaining two MTL & RDL vape modes.

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 4.jpg

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Packing list:
    • 1x Battery Evio C2
    • 1x EVio C POD
    • 2X EN 0.8Ω MESH COIL SS (AST-STEEL) Range 13-18W
    • 1x USB-C cable
    • 1x guarantee card
    • 1x user manual

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 5.jpg

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 22.5*12.7*116.6mm
    • Battery capacity: 800mAh
    • cartridge capacity: 2ml
    • Maximum power: 18W
    • Charging port: USB-C
    • Load current: 5V/2A

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 6.JPG

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Available colours:
    • Stellar Brown
    • Goblin Green
    • Purple Haze
    • Space Blue

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 7.JPG

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; First impressions:
    I welcomed with pleasure the arrival of this sample of Joyetech at home, this is one of the longest -running and most famous brands of the entire sector. I remember with pleasure my first ego Aio of Joyetech who in 2017 helped me to stop smoking and still works! Now i set aside the sentimentalisms and I proceed. Joyetech Evio C2 is an updated version of the original EVio C kit of 2021. Most of the characteristics of Evio C2 have been maintained and compared to the previous model the coil Joyetech EN has been updated with the coloring of the body in black and with a new material Special steel for the mesh. The classic form of Evio C2 could bore because there are plenty of devices similar. However, the design and the response to the touch have gratified me, I find the device very solid, with a nice combination between the smooth surfaces of the panels and the scored side surfaces. In addition, the Joyetech Evio C2 Kit range consists of 4 new bright colors with colorful shades. On the occasion of this test they were sent to me respectively; Stellar Brown & Goblin Green.

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 8.jpg

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Fire & LED button:
    On the very smooth and widely colorful metal surface we find two white writings, one on each side; Joyetech & Evo C2. At the top the frame has a "U" groove (one per side) to allow you to view the minimum level of e-liquid present in the cartridge. This kit can be activated indifferently with the Fire key or via the automatic suction sensor. Also with the Fire key you can turn on/turn off the mod with 5 quick clicks.

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 9.jpg

In the power button is installed an LED indicator, which helps you monitor the operating status of the mod and the residual battery charge level, during the vaping and during charging. Each color corresponds to a battery level percentage, as follows:
    • Green 100-60%
    • Blue 60-20%
    • Red 20-0%

Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit 10.gif

The Joyetech Evio C2 kit with a maximum power of 18W, has an integrated cell capacity of 800mAh. The EVio C2 device with type C 2A quick charging (present on the bottom) can be fully loaded in about 30 minutes which is a very quick time!

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-11.jpg

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-12.jpg

► Joyetech Evio C2 kit; Side view and Airflow:
    As I anticipated, the lateral parts of the mod have profound grooves that emulate a heat dissipator. These grooves contrast pleasantly with the smooth parts of the panels. On one of these sides there is a small hole that conveys the air inside the compartment and towards the coil.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-13.jpg

► Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit; Pod Compartment & AFC System:
    The compartment / pod does not use any magnet to hold the cartridge, the interlocking system is particularly tenacious and proves to be an economical but at the same time adequate and functional solution. On the bottom of the compartment / pod there are the contact pins and the detection sensor for the automatic "puff".

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-14.jpg

The Evio C2 air flow for feeding the coil is therefore based on the external hole and on the double design made on the bottom of the cartridge. In fact, on the bottom of the cartridge there is a small MTL channel and an RDL hole. So depending on how you will turn these airflows towards the external hole, you can get the MTL or RDL vape.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-15.gif

► Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit; Cartridge:
    The C2 cartridge can also be used with the original Evio C kit and this is good news for those who own the previous version. The cartridge is made of dark colored PCTG, however the internal liquid level can be viewed quite easily.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-16.jpg

The filling is lateral and takes place by lifting the classic silicone rubber. The hole is large enough and relatively comfortable.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-17.jpg

The classic spout form factor is not one of my favorites, however I have to say that it is quite ergonomic for the lips. The new black EN Coil must be introduced from the bottom into the cartridge with the flat side of the coil matching the flat side of the hole in the cartridge.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-18.jpg

► Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit; En Coil:
    Materials matter a lot, both for health and for flavors. Joyetech has innovatively applied super austenitic stainless steel (AST STEEL) to its Mesh, which is particularly resistant to corrosion and commonly used in the medical field. These EN Mesh Coil will also be used in other devices of the Jwey group because they are considered a lot performing, the purpose of this Coil is to offer the user a richer and cleaner taste with a longer duration than the standard resistors in which the coil it is made of traditional metal wire.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-19.gif

► Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit; Vaping test & final conclusions:
    For my vape test with EVIO C2 I used "Crispy" which is a delicate natural Strawberry aroma intertwined with a creamy Cereal and Cream flavor. The composition on 100ml is as follows; 10ml of crispy + 90ml of base 50/50 VG-PG with 3mg / ml boost. So after initializing the new coil and inserting it into the cartridge, I waited about 5 minutes for the cotton to absorb the e-liquid well. The Mesh Coil provides a good taste right away, however I forgot to observe the insertion position of the cartridge, so I extract the cartridge and insert the cartridge back into the Mod with the large hole facing the external hole present on the Mod, for select the RDL mode! The production of steam in relation to the power delivered is more than satisfactory and even when vaping compulsively, the heat that develops is never too hot. This 0.8Ω Mesh Coil is a good compromise for this type of Vaping, I consider it not very aggressive, but rather balanced in the production of flavor / vapor and hit.

After turning the cartridge 180 ° in the pod, I get ready to try what should be the MTL vaping mode. I confirm that it is an MTL mode even if it is rather "loose". The throw compared to before (RDL) becomes slightly tighter. I have to say that generally I am not a lover of MTL shooting, however in this case I like it enough and for a series of interrelated reasons; the reason is precisely to find myself in front of an "American" MTL shot which for my tastes is preferable to the "Italian" one. So for me EVIO C2 with this type of MTL solution has a volume of steam production that remains good, moreover (compared to the previous RDL solution) I perceive a better aromatic yield essentially due to the fact that the air passing through the hole is less and contributes to obtaining a slightly warmer vapor, consequently increasing the perception of the nic present in the liquid, therefore more blow in the throat and greater satisfaction.

In conclusion, for me EVIO C2 is a well-built starter Kit, pleasant to the touch, structurally solid, and certainly affordable in the purchase price. EVIO C2 offers two activation modes with a replaceable coil that promises a long life with a good money saving by purchasing replacement replaceable coils instead of cartridges. In conclusion, during the test I did not detect any malfunctions, the formation of condensation is very minimal and the recharging of the 800mAh battery is very fast.

I would like to thank Adela of Jwei Group marketing department for providing me this kit. I hope this contribution of mine has been useful for anyone wishing to purchase Joyetech EVIO C2 Kit.

Thanks for reading.

Joyetech-EVIO-C2-Kit-20.jpg

Last edited:
    • Informative
    Reactions: gloopdegurp
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread