The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech Exceed Grip

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by dansus, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dansus

dansus Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    My new favourite, Exceed Grip. Ran this along side a few others back to back, and it won a permanent place in my hand.

Size, battery life, comfort in the hand, 4ml pod all play a part. I prefer the 0.4 coil, its a restricted DL and flavour is as good as any mesh pod out there. The 0.8 is a little under powered, but should be good for high nic.

grip1.jpg grip2.jpg grip3.jpg
    IMG_20190702_124330.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Seen it, didn't realize it was so small. How dense is the vape? Would it work as mtl? I won a Frenzy, and am really liking it so far, but am drawn to the rba Pasito.

BTW, what on earth is your avatar device...been wondering that since I first saw it a couple of years ago? You've had that since before pods were commonplace, and Juul took over the world.

3. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2018
    i own one, big cloud and very big air flow but i find it be better if they increase 2-3w on firing ....
    i don't think is suitable for MTL person.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Its the .dot from Dotmod before the Chinese took control. Never came to market, but was shown off at Paris vape show 2017 and a few prototypes were handed out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kyle Simmons

Kyle Simmons Full Member

Aug 21, 2019
    Hey guys in new here, signed up because I purchased a joyetech exceed grip and a majority of the time while I'm vaping it will flash 3 times and shut off. I can't find anything online about this. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. stratus.vaping

stratus.vaping Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Kyle and welcome.

Which pod are you using and what juice?

3 LED flashes means one of 2 things-

1. Short Circuit while working: button light flashed for 3 times before short circuit (reset)

2. Resistance Examination - When the output load resistance is lower than 0.3ohm, the light flashes quickly 3 times, suggesting low output or short circuit.

Thats direct from the manual, the Chinglish is a little odd as usual.

So which pod, how long used etc?

7. Kyle Simmons

Kyle Simmons Full Member

Aug 21, 2019
    I've used two of the disposable. 8 pods. I've tried taking them out and cleaning them, made sure its fully charged. Is it just a bad device? I'll get about 4 to 5 seconds of inhaling then it flashes 3 times and cuts off

8. dansus

Jan 16, 2016
    London
    That is annoying, hard to know if its the pods or device. Have you contacted your vendor for advise?

Also could try the 0.4 pod, if that doesnt work, deffo the mod.

9. stratus.vaping

stratus.vaping Super Member ECF Veteran

Substituting pods and still getting the flashes does suggest a faulty device, it happens. Speak to the seller.

• Like Like x 1
  10. VincentV
    This message by VincentV has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Aug 24, 2019, Reason: Supplier posting outside of their forum - deleted.
    Aug 22, 2019
  11. Gryphin

Gryphin Full Member

Jan 18, 2015
    Try changing to 50-50 PG-VG liquids. It's the dry protection kicking in. The 3 flashes also kicks in when the coils are almost due for change. The circuit detects that the almost spent coils are no longer moist and wicking, dry protection kicks in with 3 flashes. Hope this helps.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.