Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
Its Magic Don’t you know

joyetech has been submitting some really good bits of kit most recently and especially the likes of POD systems and the now and again mods. But they have delivered this beauty…not interchangeable coils just film Coil and Cotton…let’s see what this can do.

resize_DSC_0549.JPG
resize_DSC_0548.JPG

Out the Box

Here lies the new Joyetech Magic Atopack pod device a little pocket rocket.

The kit comes in 3 different colour options; Black, Phantom Blue and Silver. All the finishes are brushed metal perfect. The kit retails at $40USD and £32 GBP.

There isn’t much in the box, but it is what it is. The liquid tank is made of plastic. This does hold 7ml of liquid. Again, I would recommend 60/40 or 50/50 Salts on this bad boy due to the NC Film. The clouds are nice and honest the hit is on point. Also, a full pack of cotton pads which is great and its Muji Cotton...

A Micro USB for fast charging the charge time is about 2 hours fully which is from flat,

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0550.JPG

The Build

The pod is great, and the construction is really well made for such a small device the metal finish is the best I think as it is anti-slip where small fiddly things can be an issue.

The Atopack is designed as a regulated pod with the following protection features;

• Vape while charging

• Low Voltage

• Rapid heat diffusion for longer lasting coils

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge this can be charged within 1-2 hours and ready to go, but also has the option to charge while vaping. The flavour is really good, and the hit is great. The pods are very well made and there seem to be no leakages at all.

The coil system in this is great and was great on the Cubis tank which I found very interesting on all circumstances. I think it could have been a bigger cotton pad just so it would be richer in flavour but still, the flavour is great and on point.

resize_DSC_0552.JPG
resize_DSC_0554.JPG
resize_DSC_0556.JPG
resize_DSC_0561.JPG
resize_DSC_0557.JPG

Pros

· Great construction

· Metal finish

· Great cloud and hit

· Easy to use and fill

· Great battery life

· Great for 50/50, 60/40 and 70/30

· Large liquid capacity 7ml

· No leakages

Cons

· Cotton needs to be bigger for flavour

· Heavy pod system

· Battery indicator

resize_DSC_0558.JPG

Conclude

The question is would I buy it? Yeah, why not I’m still deciding on which is the best, but I’ve got more to test and hope they just keep impressing me. I would recommend anyone who has just quit the sticks and wants to get used to vaping as some are aware it can make you cough going straight to mods, but it does get better and this will help stop that.

Now I’m getting more and more into the pods and its only because I’m getting a handful for review so it’s becoming easy to compare the different types and how they work pods to me all seem the same but this one is great and a good uses of the NC Film which I think is far better than the mesh type and in the Cubis Tank. It works so much better on that point as well. Its size is much bigger than the usual and is a lot heavier but no issues really.

resize_DSC_0560.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Joyetech Magic Atopack - Silver
E-liquid – NIC Rush – Cool Menthol - 50/50 - 20mg NicSalts
Coil – 0.6ohm NC Film
Batteries – Built-in pod battery 1300mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread