Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I recently ordered this Ocular C. Got it here for a great price, Ocular C by Joyetech | 150W Touchscreen Box Mod (All Colors Now IN STOCK).

It shipped yesterday and I can't wait to play with it with all its extras that comes with it. I don't know if I will use the extra stuff but it should be fun.

I got it in Black
joyetech-ocular-c-150w-touch-screen-box-mod.jpg

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Nice screen. How's the setup, menus logical?
It's pretty easy. Updated the software and added a few pics. Tried connecting to my phone but there was a problem with it in VW mode. It would not adjust the watts. All other adjustments worked fine tho on the phone.

It's a heavy mod. Not sure how many will like that..

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Hand check, everything works but it has a BIG problem. It is FAR to easy to accidentally unlock the device and unknowingly switch vaping modes. I'm vaping in Ti mode and have had it change to Ni without knowing it. Not fun.
They need to bury the vaping mode selection in the settings menu so that can't happen.
They also need to remove the swipe to unlock feature and require the user to press the same tiny icon to unlock the mod as was used to lock it.
IMG_20170307_163836_935-1.jpg

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Hand check, everything works but it has a BIG problem. It is FAR to easy to accidentally unlock the device and unknowingly switch vaping modes. I'm vaping in Ti mode and have had it change to Ni without knowing it. Not fun.
They need to bury the vaping mode selection in the settings menu so that can't happen.
They also need to remove the swipe to unlock feature and require the user to press the same tiny icon to unlock the mod as was used to lock it.
View attachment 639895
Have you updated it yet? Firmware V1.04

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
A few days now with the 1.04 firmware and it has only unlocked and changed modes once. My fault, I was wiping dust and finger prints from the screen.
Another irritating de-feature is how long it takes to fire coming out of sleep mode. At least one full second:(
I did not see a sleep mode. I just picked mine up from sitting for half a day and it fired immediately???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread