Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
After the hot Riftcore Duo atomizer, joyetech newly released another atomizer with RFC heater, called Riftcore Solo. Coming with 3.5ml big ejuice capacity, Riftcore Solo features the innovative coil-less design and adopts safe material RFC heater, which provide you a longer vaping than ever. With the molecule heating technology, it heats evenly while working to deliver decent flavor. Besides, it also has a self-cleaning feature, ensuring a simple way to replace the cotton. Along with top refill design and bottom airflow system, this Riftcore Solo atomizer won’t let you down. 4 colors in available.

F8zx9iD.jpg

Parameters

Diameter: 26.0mm
Height: 46.5mm
Capacity: 3.5ml
Thread: 510 thread
Heater: Applicable with Joyetech RFC heater only
Resistance: 0.5ohm
Wattage: 25-35W (best at 30W)

More details, please visit: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Joyetech-Riftcore-Solo.html

------------------Holiday Vaping Season Sales---------------

9sxswAq.jpg

Time: 14:00pm Nov. 6, 2018- 14:00pm Nov. 26, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items (Clearance Sales, Premium E-juice, Joyetech, Eleaf, Wismec, Asmodus, Lost Vape, Modefined, KIZOKU, Hcigar Akso products excluded)
Code: SAVE30

The 30% promotion can be applied with HG APP 5% discount. When you place orders at our APP, you will get an extra 5% discount.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
But it does use a cotton pack, does that need to be replaced?
I watched some YouTubes on it last night and yes, you will need to replace the cotton when your flavor diminishes. Im trying to choose between the solo and the the duo but im very excited to see how this is simply because I'm over building coils.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread