Joytech Exceed Grip Pro is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesmok

Dec 8, 2020
I just purchased Joytech Exceed Grip Pro. At first I filled it with 20mg/ml nic salt juice. When I tried to take a drag it worked for a second and when exhaling there wasn’t any vapour. I thought that it was because of the very strong juice and that I was unable to to take a drag for a longer than a second. But when I refilled it with another juice, I observed that after a second it just stops working. The cartridge is filled with juice. I bought it today and haven’t been able to take a single drag. It just doesn’t work for longer than a second. What could be wrong? On display it shows that the battery is full. Thanks in advance!

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
Hi @Bluesmok and welcome to the ECF,

Myself didn't use the Joytech Exceed Grip Pro but I heard and seen some around.

This could be from the pod or coil is not properly connected and attached to the device, also juice can block a good connection if its under the coil where as the contacts are.

You can try to clean it up or rearrange the coil a little bit and try again. And make sure the device firing up while vaping. Another thing if its gurgling try to shake it out first.

Additional to that, I heard that the Joytech Exceed Grip Pro is little bit underpowered and got some issues with the power wattage to drive the coil. Maybe slowly increase the wattage and test it out.

Sorry, not much of a help here but let us know and maybe someone with more experience for this device might help you out.

be well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread