JOYTECH PRO C BFL COILS

Status
Not open for further replies.

robshep56

Mar 23, 2012
melbourne
I reside in a South East Asian Country that prohibits the importation and sales of Vape related products however I am able, although difficult, to get products in. I buy direct form a wholesaler as I have many friends that vape so generally buy in bulk. I recently purchased some Joytech CU AIO D22 kits for the first time and large amount of coils. The problem is that the suppliers product\pricelist was unfortunately misleading. The CU AIO D22 uses smallish PRO C BF coils which come with the units and are quite good as long as the coil is primed and left to sit for a good 5 minutes..The product\pricelist had the coils as being PRO C BFL coils so I ordered and received 150 PRO C BFL coils to go with the kits. However the PRO C BFL COILS are huge and nearly take up the entire tank which although does vape gets super extremely hot to the point of not really being able to vape. I contacted the supplier who was unaware of the problem but understood.. In searches on various other suppliers websites they actually all had the same BFL coil as being compatible with the CU AIO D22 vape when they are NOT compatible at all. I have since ordered a heap of the BF coils to go wih the kits I purchased but now I am stuck with 150 BFL coils that cannot be used. So, after all that, is there anyone that can advise me of a good Joytech tank that the big PRO C BFL coils could be used in...I have searched heaps but just cannot seem to find a compatible model..Note that I cannot return the coils I have for various reasons...would luv to here from anyone that vapes with a tank that uses the BFL coil..thanx

Attachments

• joytech bf and bfl image.pdf
    41.2 KB · Views: 7

robshep56

Mar 23, 2012
melbourne
Thanx for your reply stoneface..I understand what you mean but still regard it as inappropriate. I tried the bigger BFL coil in a cubis tank on a variable wattage battery with the wattage turned down and was just ok... however when put in the CU AIO D22 and CuBox mod with which the tanks come with and are not variable wattage they are highly inappropriate...I mean why sell the tanks with the smaller BF coils and then have replacement BFL coils..I have actually had a vape biz in South East Asia since 2012..right back to the days of the ego-T and ce4 etc..so I do know a little about them..The only way I can see to use the bigger BFL coils would be on Cubis tank on a separate variable wattage mod and not on the cubox mod...obviously this cannot be done with the CU AIO D22 as the tank is not detachable..And I will still be searching for a bigger tank regardless as the sheer size of the BFL coils in the cubis tanks is silly.... thanx again for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread