• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice all taste the same; WEIRD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
So I got a while bunch of flavors; 5 ml bottle of each and they are flavors like RootBeer MountainDew Orange Belgian Waffle IceCream Soda Vanilla Soda etc.

I put them in my cupboard and now, including my USA juice, they all taste the same :(

However, they smell different, each with its own distict flavor like Malty Toffee has a Malty Toffee smell etc.

Anyone experiencing this? D:

By the way, most of the juices are steeped for 1-2 weeks already D:

Ryan Rayna Riaz

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Singapore
U need to shake e btls a bit before refilling yr tank/atty/carto. E ingredients mite hv separated after sitting for quite a while.

...and I would like to add...vaping and reading the nature of the juice from the site can induce a quicker acquisition of taste. :)

....or at least that was what I was told...

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Could it be a taste bud problem?
It would take quite a while to get that problem.. And he cycled flavours.

If it smells diff but taste e same, i believe isn't e taste bud problem. Btw, i got e same tasteless juice problem when i diy-ed using cheaper vg. After sitting out for 3 weeks, it was bland. I had no tastebud problems whatsoever.

...and I would like to add...vaping and reading the nature of the juice from the site can induce a quicker acquisition of taste. :)

....or at least that was what I was told...
Yes, try it! It works!!

Especially for those complex flavours. You need to understand what's e base note and end note in e exhales so you'll know when e juice is inconsistent and yr tastebud's going kaput.

Last edited:

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
It would take quite a while to get that problem.. And he cycled flavours.

If it smells diff but taste e same, i believe isn't e taste bud problem. Btw, i got e same tasteless juice problem when i diy-ed using cheaper vg. After sitting out for 3 weeks, it was bland. I had no tastebud problems whatsoever.

Ahh could be the problem... I usually vape my 50ml juice within 2-3 weeks but these have been sitting together for a long time and they taste the same. Could be due to poor quality VG/PG as well. My USA juice taste so good at the moment; therefore it could be that problem.

Thanks for the advise and answers everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread