Juice Box Mods Back Up for Sale - Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
Good news. I'm pretty patient and would rather receive a problem free JB. Good to hear your not having any problems, panewtovaping. Sounds like Carlos has perhaps worked out all the kinks.
Don't know about that! Had mine 4 days and the atty died! Already sent it back. Hmmmmmmmm:mad:

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
While I still have only a lurker's interest in the JB melodrama, I had an unpleasant experience with the supplier mentioned above but there is another option available at half the cost without waiting an undisclosed period of time and the product has a good deal of positive feedback from users.

No links but the supplier posts in this forum. I am using the device right now and have had no problems. The juice feed works as it should without leaks and there are no proprietary atomizers.

I won't name any names, but I'm a happy puffer. Wouldn't you like to be a puffer, too?

Michael

Last edited:

sl2222

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
NC-USA
why the secrecy?
I'm curious

While I still have only a lurker's interest in the JB melodrama, I had an unpleasant experience with the supplier mentioned above but there is another option available at half the cost without waiting an undisclosed period of time and the product has a good deal of positive feedback from users.

No links but the supplier posts in this forum. I am using the device right now and have had no problems. The juice feed works as it should without leaks and there are no proprietary atomizers.

I won't name any names, but I'm a happy puffer. Wouldn't you like to be a puffer, too?

Michael

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'm working on an in depth, extended use review where I'll be comparing the CJB to the MrPuffer, tthe ReoWoodenBox and soon the petercro mkV and the gg afs v2.

I was going to post the first three, but my Dad died last week, and us kids may have to do something with Mom, so my time is very limited.

There's a lot of cool, exciting third generation mods coming out, and I'm happy to be playing with a lot of toys. :D

BTW, I confirm what the above poster said, and leave it at that.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
simply to bring it back on topic and to help avejuice @ porphy with his transition. direct from carlos about 2 days ago. unconfirmed that about 18 boxes need to be made and shipped others will most likely be sent out in the coming week.

Well, I hope mine is one of them...I ordered 1/31 and am very much looking forward to receiving it.

:confused:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I'm working on an in depth, extended use review where I'll be comparing the CJB to the MrPuffer, tthe ReoWoodenBox and soon the petercro mkV and the gg afs v2.

I was going to post the first three, but my Dad died last week, and us kids may have to do something with Mom, so my time is very limited.

There's a lot of cool, exciting third generation mods coming out, and I'm happy to be playing with a lot of toys. :D

BTW, I confirm what the above poster said, and leave it at that.

I for one would be extremely interested in your unbias review. I would have been waiting for a CJB if orders had not been halted (kinda glad that happened now). Also so sorry to hear about your loss I too lost my Dad though its been a about a year its never ever easy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread