Juice & cart questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
What is the difference between the WOW Peppermint and the Wowboy Peppermint e-juice?

and are the wrapped blanks the new Premium Cool Carts or the new Wow carts? (the larger hole ones) Or do both have the larger hole in the present stock?

In the order I just got, both the large and reg boxes say 'CoolCarts' so I'm not sure if the new Wow blanks are called Wow CoolCarts? (I realize this might sound silly but my cart order was by phone so I'm not familiar with the new upgrade in this section of the V4L site yet) :(

Could someone please help me with this?

tia

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
I have not tried the pre-maid, however I have mixed both from my seperate bottles. The Peppermint is so strong it a 3:1 ratio of Wowboy to Peppermint...it's pretty darn good. However, I also each on it's own, having different distinct flavors to keep my taste buds working.

I am rather fond of mixing Sour Green Apple and Peppermint as well.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
The Wowboy is one of my favs - too much so I cut back on it.

The first time I saw the V4L it took me hours to place an order - I was getting hungry just looking around but I can see those two working together.

I've only mixed mint with menthol. Does mixing pre-mades make the main nic go higher or lower it to the mg it's mixed with? (if mixing per/carto/condom cap really just adding a few drops to try it)?

tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread