ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Do you recommended to me freebase 12 or 18 mg

I used to use shisha every day in lemon and meant flavor

Do you know, roughly, the nicotine concentration in the hookah you used? Either way, I'd start low, much lower than 12 mg/ml if you're planning to direct lung inhale on high wattage device. Most people use 3 mg/ml with those devices. What device do you have? Wattage?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I have wenax stylus I have 6 mg juice.. In start I used to have medium inhaling to feel the throat hit but after 5 days I have to do long inhale to feel the throat hit.. I use direct lung vaping

I'm not familiar with your device, but if you need more throat hit, try to increase the nicotine slowly--you don't want to overdose. You may also try to add a bit of menthol to increase the throat hit.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well to be honest it's costly to me to buy to type of juices so I wonder if I raise my nicotine for 12 that will give throat hit in medium inhale

To be known my juice right know ruthless strawberry and melon iced 6 mg

Sure, try increasing the nicotine but go slowly. You get a lot of nicotine with DL vaping.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Is it OK to have 12 I asked because iam not familiar with electronic vaping I used only to use hookah for 2 times in day

You have to try for yourself. I use 12 mg/ml but I'm an MTL vaper, low wattage. Most DL vapers use low nicotine, ~3mg/ml. Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread