Juice control rebuildable tank... Is there others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi mate,

GG Ithaka?

jHsxiJV.jpg

Cheers
I

Millah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
FL
Taifun GT2 is brand new and has juice control. Similar to the Rose, except the juice flow can't be adjusted just by turning the drip tip, you have to set it before assembling the base back on to the tank. It also has massive airflow for an RTA, I believe it's a 4mm draw. I'd say that's the one you should be looking at. If you can find one right now, it just came out days before the K4 so it might be hard to find for a bit

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
I have the aqua v2 and hated it for the first couple of days. Now that I have the channels just perfect it's a good vape. Juice control is funny on it tho.... If it is even juice control.The kaiser after watching a review doesn't have juice control I don't think. Correct me if I am wrong. Another I have found is the vapor giant mini. Just can't find anyone that will sell me one in this hemisphere :/

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I have the aqua v2 and hated it for the first couple of days. Now that I have the channels just perfect it's a good vape. Juice control is funny on it tho.... If it is even juice control.The kaiser after watching a review doesn't have juice control I don't think. Correct me if I am wrong. Another I have found is the vapor giant mini. Just can't find anyone that will sell me one in this hemisphere :/

It says it does, but you adjust it from the outside I think. This allows you to use your own drip tip.

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
I too have way to many mods and addys but find that Unless they have juice control they usually find themselves on the shelf. The Gus E. is something I'd love to try. I just don't know where to get my hands on one besides ordering from Europe and at its price id like to try before I buy. That or trade for one. I didn't think it had juice control. Back to YouTube I go.

Cifitzu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Little rock AR
Will have to look at the taifun gt2 but if I cannot adjust the juice control with it together then I can seeing it being a pain. Just my thoughts but then again I guess I need to see a review before I judge it. I just really like being able to close the juice off and being able to store in my pocket after use. Ive been using the aqua v2 now for a week and its not a bad little addy. not the shortest but def not the longest. I do daily use my tilemahos but find the rest of the gg series way to big to carry with me at work. Thanks for the input guys and if you can think of any others Im all ears. Just trying to get all the info I can before dropping a lot of money on a estia or other juice controlled tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread