Juice Hog !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been pretty happy with my Blu for the past month or two, but I decided to go back to my Penstyle because..... I don't know why, maybe I'm just fickle.

Anyways.... according to the chart on E-Cigarette Wikki; a Blucig cartridge holds 1/3 ml of juice and the RN4072 holds one whole mililiter or a little more. One would think a penstyle cart would last three times as long, or thereabouts. Well, I'm still having to top off every 30 minutes or so (when I chain vape) but unlike the Blu, where I top off with 5 or 6 drops, I am topping off with 10 or 12 drops! I realize that I am getting much more vapor with the penstyle , but it doesn't seem to be in proportion to the amount of juice I'm going through. I went through a whole 10ml bottle yesterday!

I have noticed I have to use high quality juice in my RN4072. The Dekang, which is OK in the Blu, takes on a very funky burnt taste after a while in the RN4072. I thought my atties had gone bad - it was just the juice I was using. This only makes the juice hog problem worse. I'll have to buy more of a more expensive juice.

I am using the penstyle atties and carts from MyPVShop and I stuffed the carts with Marineland blue foam.

I like the RN4072 because of the amount of vapor and longer battery life, but I don't know if I can afford to keep feeding the thing. What kind of mileage do you get with yours? How long do your carts last? How long do batts last between charges? How much juice do you go through in a day (remember, I'm a chain-vaper/ smoker)? Have you noticed that the cheaper juice just doesn't work in them?

Sorry about asking so many questions at once.

Thanks,
~A

Zedoctor

Mar 22, 2010
Australia
i have all my juice from ecigs.co.uk, its seems alright.. but yeh they are a juice hog it uses alot more compared to my DSE 901.

but yeh i deffinatly go through alot of juice with the rn4072. maybe try cutting down your juice with glycerin?

i cant really offer a solution, but even with the amount they go through its alot cheaper than smokin!

as for batterys i use 1 a day and normally use a bit of another battery at night.

so about 1.2 bats a day

-- Heath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread