Status
Not open for further replies.

militiascene

ECF Veteran
So, I just got in 4 bottles of juice from juice Mafia this past week. All of the ones I ordered got an extra flavor shot. Here are my thoughts:

Strawberry Peach Freeze - AMAZING! Good blend of strawberry and peach with a strong cooling sensation at the end. This juice works excellent for some high powered hits while staying cool. Been vaping this at just over 92 watts!

Monster Juice - Interesting concoction to taste like the famed energy drink. Might add some sweet and tart to make it pinpoint. Still very good. Been vaping on Kayfun at 0.44 ohm.

Mojito Cocktail - Not bad, doesn't exactly taste like mojito to me though. Almost has a slight chocolatey taste like a tootsie roll.

Tre Melone - Great melon flavor. Heavier portions of cantaloupe and honeydew which aren't real strong flavors to begin with which makes this flavor a little more mellow.

militiascene

ECF Veteran
Strawberry Peach Freeze sounds tasty! I've never had any "freeze" flavors or added any cooling shots to any juices, what's it like? I've always thought it was like a menthol-type flavor shot, so I've never added them.

It's a cooling effect of menthol but it's somewhat different. My vapes are always nice and chilly with that juice. I would say, try out a small bottle (or a few), then make a decision on whether to hit the big bottles. I've vaped about 15 mL of that flavor just on my dripper over the long weekend.

It's a cooling effect of menthol but it's somewhat different. My vapes are always nice and chilly with that juice. I would say, try out a small bottle (or a few), then make a decision on whether to hit the big bottles. I've vaped about 15 mL of that flavor just on my dripper over the long weekend.

thanks, I'll try that out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread