Juice milage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo272

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2011
Where men are men and sheep are nervous
Let me start by saying this is not a complaint just an observation I am wondering if anyone else has noticed.
SO I got me some torque 56 Off the forums classified to try out. It immediately became my all day vape it is incredible and i have searched for 2 months to find what i could call an all day vape.

That said I have noticed the juice doesn't seem to last as long as others have. I have a 3ml tank i use on a provari at about 4.8 volt with a 2.2 cart. Other juices I was going through about a tank every two days. With the torque I am burning through a tank a day.

Not sure if it really is using more juice per puff or I am just Enjoying it so much I am hitting it more often. I don't think i am vaping it any more than i did with other juices.
Could it be a difference in pg vg mix??

As i said this is not a complaint. I will definitely be buying more torque and want to try tribeca and tiki.

Last edited:

Jaybo272

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2011
Where men are men and sheep are nervous
Okay so the conclusion is I must be so smitten with this great new juice (new to me) I am getting up in the middle of the night and sleep vaping it. :)
I paid attention more today to how much I vaped and I was back to the normal about 1/2 tank or almost 2 mils today. I swear the first three days a had this I must have been hitting it like crazy and not even noticed.

Case solved thanks guys.

Last edited:

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
Try this theory: Halo doesn't eff up your atties and cartos as fast as a lot of other juices. Halo juices are cleaner than those from some of my other favorite flavor artists. Your atty works more effectively longer. I'd be willing to bet that you're right - you go through more Halo faster because it doesn't reduce the performance of your atty as badly.

There are still flavors out there that I seem to be plenty willing to gunk up my atty or ruin my carto in order to vape them. But I know which they are and I definitely use the more atty-punishing juices sparingly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread